Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mama and Baby....

This card turned out very colorful in real life...even my little one came up to me and said, 'so cute'...hehe.....not sure if he really meant it but, hey, how can I say no to that?

Mom and Baby Elephant

I think I will give this to my own mom, for no particular occasion at all, just going to give it to her the next time I see her....I think she will be amused! ;)

Whenever I see her, I usually wait until she is not looking....like when she is busy with Christopher...then I run into her room and place it standing on her desk, no envelope....just the card. At some point in the day, she will see it, but it's always a fun surprise! :) I love the little elephant stamp from the April Monthly Mix. Aren't they sweet looking?!!

Thanks so much for all your concerns on my well being! I'm feeling much better today and feel well enough to eat my favorite foods, and have enough energy to get back on track.....still must take it easy though.

Enjoy the card!


Stamps: It's Good to be Queen - Lizzie Anne Designs.
Martha Stewart.
Bazzill.
October Afternoon.
Prima.

27 comments:

Maylee said...

I agree with your son, it is CUTE! I think your mom will love it too!

Barbara said...

This is so pretty Tiffany and I LOVE the way that you sneak into your moms room to give her cards! My mom lives just down the street from me and I am totally going to do this too!

Lin said...

This is just the sweetest! Love the mix of colors you chose!!

Michelle said...

This is so pretty Tiffany. It's charming and I am sure your mom will love it. I'm sorry to hear you've been ill. I have had my head stuck in an automotive ad for days. Just starting to catch up on blog posts.

Taylor said...

I love these little ellies! They look just adorable on your card -- super job!!

Virginia L. said...

Chris was so right! It's "so cute"!! I love the paper and lo!!Just lovely, simply lovely!

Dawn said...

very cute Tiffany. I'm sure your Mom will just love it.

donna mikasa said...

Christopher is right--it's soooo cute! And I love how you present it to your mom. So special!

ivy said...

your mom will be sweetly surprised! you are too funny (and sneaky)!

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful!!! Your colours are so lovely! Jo x

Sanne said...

åhhhh what a cute sentiment! Lovely card Tif :0)

Kathy said...

You are the best daughter and the sweetest person. Love the adorable card Tiff! Better yet congrats on your Win at HERO ARTS..woo hoo

Deirdre said...

Tiffany, I love it.... adorable. Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling great. Feel better, sending hugs.

Maren said...

Super sweet!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Just so CUTE Tif. Your mum will surely smile. :)

Monika Reeck said...

super duper sweeeet and cute Tiff...your mom will adore this...

DominoDebi said...

I agree - cutie-patootie!

Jill said...

This is SUPER cute and you have TOTALLY inspired me!!!!!!!! Love the mama and baby elephant family!!!

Cindy Lee said...

CUTE! It reminds me of the cartoon 'Dumbo' :)

Bethany Paull said...

Girl, you make THE CUTEST cards! I saw this in the Sketchbook and loved it.

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...so cute!! I love all of your pretty little flowers, and that image is too sweet!!

dustypenny said...

I agree, too! So cute, Tiffany!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the elephants!

sanjeet said...

This is just the sweetest! Love the mix of colors you chose!!
data entry india

Jacqueline said...

What a gorgeous sweet card, I really love this Tiffany!

Alice Wertz said...

so glad to hear that you are feeling better. super cut card! i love the sweet elephant image and your mom will love it!!

Diana said...

This is so darling Tiffany!