Thursday, March 11, 2010

A little sugar and honey...

Made a very soft looking card today with some yummy TH inks....I used a little bit of Spun Sugar and Wild Honey ink, I love the look of both colors. I must admit the spun sugar is really faint, not quite as dark as I wanted:

Sugar and Honey

But I do love the softness it gives off, nevertheless....I also used some Hero Arts stamps: Raindrop Background. I also love the DesignBlock Silhouette flowers....I embossed in Martha Stewart's white embossing powder.

I wanted to keep adding on to this card, but then I looked at it and decided to just leave it as is to show all the flowers on the silhouette stamp.

Enjoy! Can you believe it's almost the weekend, amazing...this week has flown...

Supplies:
Hero Arts: Eggshell and Carnation Layering papers, Blush Pearls, Stamps.
Martha Stewart White Embossing Powder.
Tim Holtz: Spun Sugar and Wild Honey.
Ranger Glossy Accents.
Stazon Jet Black Ink.

19 comments:

Lin said...

One of my favorite stamps, that Silhouette flower, and I love it with a pink background, and your butterfly is lovely with it!

Barbara said...

WHat a pretty card! I love the soft look Tiffany!

Nancy said...

You knew just when to stop to get perfection! This is such a lovely card, Tif!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Tiff, I love this card, the soft pink and white make the butterfly stand out! TFS

Suzanne C said...

Stunning! I think you have the perfect pink for this card. (I know what you mean about the light color I was using it today too)

Dawn said...

Tifany this is one beautiful card. My LSS tells me it has ordered the new Distress inks... can't wait. The look awesome on this card

Virginia L. said...

This does look like sugar and honey to me! Love the simplicity of this card... so sweet yet so sophistcated!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card Tif, great colour combo and lovely embossing! Jo x

Fika said...

so very sweet Tiffany.. love the soft pink color with white embossing! what an eye candy :)

Be(e) said...

Very pretty! I love the soft colors!

Diana said...

Oh, I'm in love with this Tiffany!!! The white embossing is just PERFECT. The yellow butterfly really compliments the whole design!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Oh, I just love the pink and white on this Tiffany! The butterfly is beautiful too!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty!! I love the butterfly!

♥♥♥Lea

Maylee said...

Sooo pretty! Love the Raindrop and Silhouette background stamps!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful soft colors! I just got spun sugar, too. but I have yet to try it out! love your pretty card!

Jill said...

The pink and orange are very playful and fun! Beautiful, just beautiful!!

Laura said...

Wow. This is stunning!

Julie Batta said...

Wow, Tiffany, what a beautiful card!!

Cindy Lee said...

I would say that this is one of my fav card that you made!! It's pretty and subtle! I really like the white embossing background with the pink paper! Sweetness! The butterfly is a perfect addition to the overall!