Monday, March 8, 2010

Lady bug meets little chicks...

Goodmorning all! Happy Monday! Today, I combined some stamps to make a little scenery....I love this tulip in red and the little chickadees are going to have a secret meeting with their friend...Ms. Ladybug...lol:

lady bug and chicks

The background, I actually took just plain white cardstock and distressed it in mustard yellow...

I drew the little bits of grass in with a green marker....pretty straightforward card! And it makes me happy!!

Did you have fun over the weekend?! I had a 'ME' day yesterday, and did a little clothes shopping, imagine that, I hardly ever buy clothes anymore..just doesn't seem important to me these days but yesterday, I was feeling an itch for some spring time dresses, so off I went....didn't find a single dress I liked...haha....but did come home with a few cute blouses for Spring...so hurry up weather!!! I need my sun! ;)


Enjoy!


Supplies:
Stamps: Lucky You by Lizzie Anne Designs.
Red ribbon.
Martha Stewart loopy edge punch.
White and red cardstock.
Double-sided adhesive.
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Ink.

25 comments:

Deirdre said...

Oh Alice, this is just adorable... great little scene.... sooo spring like, happy and bright. Love it.

Lin said...

How fun this is! Love all the details you've added! I was clothes shopping for me this morning and had the same results as you, although I came home with nothing......isn't that the way it always is? Better luck next time. Hugs, Tif!

Barbara said...

This makes me happy too! I love the bright colours and the sweet chicks! That baseball hat is too cute!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... how cute is this, Tif!! So fun and happy, love it!! You make my day!!

Anonymous said...

Love this bright and happy card! So cute...the Mom and her little chicks!! It's very eye pleasing!
marilynv19

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love your card! Love the lady bug with that flower. Too cute! Yippee, new clothes, gotta love that too! :)

Joan said...

Oh this is cute - it looks like the chicks are out on a field trip to visit the ladybug. Too cute.

Be(e) said...

Hee! So cute! Love the bright colors!

Julie Batta said...

Such a sweet card. I love the scene you created. CUTE!!!

Mariana Grigsby said...

This is so cute!!! I love the mama's purse :). Adorable card, Tiff! TFS

Jill said...

So cute! Love the golden background and warm colors!

Nancy said...

Tiffany, this totally makes me happy too!...love the yellow and red and those adorable little birds, just a delightful design.
blessings,
nancy

donna mikasa said...

ADORABLE!! Love the touches of red that makes the ladybug really stand out--so cute!

Vanessa said...

Oh, Tiffany, this is so cute!! Perfect little card!!Love love love it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

ivy said...

what a cute card!

glad you got some ME time and some new clothes!

Dawn said...

Such a cute scene TIffany. So sweet. Sounds like your ME day was fun. Roll on the warmer weather for you, Summer is just carrying on and on for us here

Joy said...

Hi Tiffany

I just love your sweet card, just way too cute! I loved it so much and I hope you don't mind, but I have put a link on my blog post tonight for everyone to come to your blog and check your little card out.

Cindy Lee said...

Lol...your post title make me laughed :) You always came out with interesting post title! I just adore this card! Thanks for the distressed background idea! Love it!

Diana said...

This happy spring card made me happy indeed. Just darling! Love the yellow and red combo. Happy Tuesday!

Jenyfur said...

This is just precious. What an uplifting card.

Alice Wertz said...

oh! this is waaaaaaaaay cute, Tiffany!! i love that big red tulip and the mustard background! this makes me happy, too! =)

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card!! Love the colors and those darling chicks!

Rose Ann said...

This is absolutely adorable, Tiffany!! Love the colors and loopy edge!!

Suzanne C said...

This is an adorable scene and so cute that you have the ladybug and the chicks together!

Kendra said...

I just love this card Tiffany!