Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Flower Trio...

Hi all! The day has calmed down a bit here, and I was so happy to get in another fun card, I love this stamp called Flower Trio:

Flower Trio Birthday

For this card, I wanted something that was super bold, and happy for a Birthday card....birthdays should always be bright and happy. I also used the Flourish Background stamp on the red cardstock.

All products seen here are Hero Arts.....I've been asked my some readers to list some of my stamps....I specify the details in my flickr photostream, but I will be happy to clearly list the stamp numbers here on my blog as well! :)

Thanks so much for looking, have a great day!


Supplies:
Hero Arts: Hero Hues layering papers, pearls, chalk ink, and stamps. PS556, PS596, PS610, CH211, AF180, CL371, K5373, CG119.
Martha Stewart Border punch.
Round corner punch.
Yellow gingham ribbon.
Stazon Jet Black Ink.

15 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

WOW! The colors are bold and beautiful!

Dawn said...

Tiff - love these three together. Just perfect as usual

Ayana Posadas said...

Love this card!
The coloring and the layout are both very eye-catching! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

carole~ish said...

oh my goodness, tiffany!!
this is STUNNING. and gorgeously photgraphed, as usual. :)

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love the colors and details...Congrats on being featured in HA Twitter!

Monika Reeck said...

OMG Tiff....this is real Beauty...love love love this card dear..adorable coloring and all..all is perfect..hugs

Courtney Baker said...

Very pretty Tiffany!

Maren said...

So beautiful!!! LOVE it!!

Jill said...

Those bold, tropical colors look amazing with that stamp! You truly have a designer's eye for color!!

Suzanne C said...

Ohhh... Love the beautiful bold colors you used on this and the border is a perfect touch!

Alice Wertz said...

very happy bold colors! beautiful design, too! very pretty card!

ivy said...

so beautiful!
i was looking at all the supplies you use and boy--you must have a lot to clean up after each card! totally worth it!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely colours and another gorgeous card Tif! I've just bought that HA flourish stamp and am so pleased with it already! Jo x

Savitri said...

Lady, this is BREATHTAKING!!! Wow!!

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous flowers once again, Tiffany!! I love the colors, punched border and pearls!!