Friday, March 26, 2010

Exotic decor flowers

Hey all! I've been working on some stuff that I can't show you until April, but in the meantime, I sneaked in another Hero card with some new stamps:

Exotic flowers

My core color scheme was orange and blue, with just a hint of green on the leaves, but other than that, I tried to keep it only blue and orange.....the flowers come from the set called Exotic Decor! Now how about that for a name? So pretty, I wouldn't mind actually having exotic decor in my home...lol.....but I don't think anything really matches in my house...hehe!

I also used some more HA layering papers that I just LOVE! You will get tired of me always saying 'layering papers', but I can't help it, the colors are beautifully smooth and quite addicting to use! The chalk inks are also from Hero Arts.

Hope you have some fun weekend plans going on!


Supplies:
Hero Arts -
PS605 - Cerulean layering papers.
PS599 - Poppy layering papers.
PS610 - Snow layering papers.
CG139 - Cling Dots.
CL400 - Exotic Decor.
CH216 - Sunshine Mixed Accents.
AF181 - Poppy Chalk Ink.
AF183 - Cerulean Chalk Ink.
CL381 - Sweet Wonderful You.

Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8.
Oval scallop paper by Paper Source.
Making Memories buttons.
Brown Twine.

16 comments:

Nancy said...

Really beautiful card, Tiff! The color scheme really compliments the exotic theme of the stamps.....gorgeous card design.
Blessings to you sweet Tiffany...thanks for sending the beautiful card, I appreciate your kind and comforting message.
nancy

Barbara said...

This is such a pretty card Tiffany! I love the colours and the way that you used these stamps!
:-)

Lin said...

Gorgeous, Tif! They are exotic looking! Thanks SO much for listing the names of the papers, too - I am making my list and this really helps!

Savitri said...

CUTE!!!
Ok, so are you going to make one AWESOME Easter egg again? I remember last year's. AAAHHHH, GORGEOUSNESS!!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Wow - striking card Tif.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful, so love this color scheme!

Rose Ann said...

Such beautiful flowers, Tiffany...and I love the colors too!! So striking!!

Kelly Booth said...

Tif...i have missed so much on your Blog...Wowzer...Gorgeous Gorgeous cards!! I think I'm finally starting to catch up after being gone for almost two weeks!!!
Hugs....

Dawn said...

so elegant and oriental looking Tiff.

Alex said...

I love the blue and orange together, so pretty!

Taylor said...

how lovely!

Dotty Jo said...

fabulously funkt Tif - love it! Jo x

Suzanne C said...

Love the bright strong colors again! Very pretty and lovely design!

Cindy Lee said...

I think you matched the colors perfectly! It does look exotic to me! Great job! Ooo...I wonder what's in for us in April..can't wait :)

ivy said...

fab! you have such an eye for color!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! this is gorgeous, Tiffany! LOVE the colors you used, they really gives that exotic look! love that stamp set, too! =)