Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Curly Flowers

Hi all! This card made me really happy after I was finished with it....it's quaint, simple, and has lots of lavender and touches of white and green sprinkled on it:

Spring Love

I used this floral cling set from Hero Arts called Curly Flowers. I used the Old Letter Writing Stamp to stamp the background, and layered some Hero Hues notecards on top of each other.

I dug through an older stash of Hero Arts Summer and White and Cream flowers...so glad I still had some leftover......added some pearls to the centers of the flowers, and I'm done!

Sending this off to a friend I haven't talked to for awhile, hope it makes her smile! :))

Have a good day, what is left of it anyway...I'm so late today!


Supplies:
Hero Arts: Stamps, Hero Hues Ink, Hero Hues Notecards, Hero Hues pearls, and white and purple flowers.
Corner rounder.
Assorted markers.
Stazon Jet Black Ink.

16 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm loving your cards at the moment Tiffany. They just get better and better every time. You are such an inspiration

Jackie said...

It makes me happy just looking at it! It is very cheerful and soothing at the same time. Must be the lavender :-)

Virginia L. said...

Love the stamped flowers and the embellishments are just the prefct touch !!

Jen said...

tiff, the purple girl. you do it so well!! it almost makes me want to get some out...(i'm so afraid of purple...not sure why, maybe i just need some rockin' shades like yours!!:))

Nancy said...

This will surely put a smile on your friend's face...it's perfectly lovely!

Maylee said...

I can see why it makes you happy, it's so elegant and soothing!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a beautiful and elegant card, Tif! Love all the purple... you know I a big fan of purple. Lucky friend!

Dwita said...

Tiff, this is really beautiful. I do have this cling but haven't used it since I bought it last Jan. Really pretty...

Diana said...

Oh, the lavender is just yummy Tif. Cool card for sure. Miss everyone while I was away visiting FL. Thanks for visiting my blog!

chelemom said...

What a pretty spring like card!

Alice Wertz said...

i adore the Curly Flowers clings, too!! love this card, Tif!!

Jill said...

Love the text with the pretty floral! And the lavender is so peaceful and beautiful!

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

Gorgeous card, Tiffany! I love purple on anything, especially cards. And the old writing background is so versatile, isn't it?

ivy said...

your friend will love this! how sweet of you! love the purples!

Jenn Biederman said...

Beautiful! I love the shades of lavendar too...so pretty! :)

Deb said...

So simply elegant and beautiful!