Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Bit O' Honey

This card was really fun to make! I used three stamps from Lizzie Anne's Lucky You set and made a little background with the honeycomb stamp:

bee-utiful friend

I colored in the tiny little hearts with a red marker, and also stamped the honey pot and the sentiment.

The sentiment is actually one long phrase, but I cut it up and made little pieces out of them.

I definitely had chocolate and a bit of a banana color scheme in mind today! Cute and fun for my day!


Supplies:
Stamps: Lucky You - Lizzie Anne Designs.
Papers: Basic Grey solid textured and embossed dots.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
White cardstock.
Corner rounder

14 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love the tiny hearts in the honeycomb! You've got the lovliest touch on this stamp set! BEE-utiful creation, Tiff!

Lex said...

Oh...my...goodness...You're work is just gorgeous, I completely went back through your blog from the introduction up until today, and I have to say you are very talented! I love your work, your cards are amazing!

AJ said...

sooo cute Tiffany!! love it :)

Be(e) said...

Cute card, Tiffany! Very creative!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a fun and sweet card, Tif! You are super creative, love it!!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Love all the tiny hearts, so cute!!! :)

Cindy Lee said...

Awww...this is super cute Tif!!! I really love this!!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the littel honeycomb background with hearts.

Vanessa said...

So cute! Love this fun card!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Dotty Jo said...

Just perfect! Jo x

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, and I love the fun papers!

Alice Wertz said...

love that stamped background!! super cute card!

Deb said...

This is so darling!

Kendra said...

Oh how cute it that! Great job Tiffany!