Sunday, March 28, 2010

Big, Big Flower!

On Saturday, I spent some time with my mom, and when I'm normally out and about with family, I usually don't craft or am anywhere near a computer....it's kind of like my resting day.......but yesterday, I was in a crafty mood, so I did bring some of my supplies with me and while I waited for her, I got a few cards made, here is the first one:

Big flower1

I used the large flowers and leaves from this set called Big Flowers Pattern - just LOVE these flowers...so pretty! I had a super fun time coloring them in! I think I'll be playing around with many more color combos for this flower and the background design too.

Big flower2

The Cling Dots is already a favorite background stamp for me! I kept the design on both of these cards quite simple, just making the focus more so on the flower itself.

Big flower3

Enjoy!! And hope your day is beautiful!!



Supplies:

Hero Arts:
CH211 - Blush Mixed Accents.
PS600 - Daffodil Layering Papers.
PS555 - Poppy Folded Notecards.
PS559 - Celadon folded notecards.
PS597 - Carnation Layering Papers.
CL375 - Big flowers pattern.
CG139 - Cling Dots.
AF181 - Poppy chalk ink.
CL342 - Everyday Sayings.
CH216 - Sunshine Mixed Accents.


Other inks:
Colorbox, Doodlebug, and Stazon Jet Black.

22 comments:

debbie said...

Love all the dots and bright, bold colors!

Jill said...

So bright and fun! Those AWESOME flowers look great against the polka dot backgrounds, too!

Anonymous said...

Love these beautiful big and bold flower cards! Colors are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Tiff! I left the anonymous comment above, and forgot to add my name to it! Beautiful work!
marilynv19

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty Tif...Love these cards so bright and cheery!!! Love that polka dot background ttichoo!!

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE all the polka dots! Gorgeous!

Nancy said...

So bright and colorful, Tiffany! Love them!

Diana said...

So colorful Tiffany! Love the new banner!

Suzanne C said...

Love the bright colors and big flowers! Very pretty cards!

Cindy Lee said...

These are gorgeous! I can see that you are having fun with coloring :)

Dawn said...

really delightful Tiff. Love them both - so bright and beautiful

Maylee said...

Love these cheerful cards Tiffany!

ivy said...

love the fun colors! so happy!

donna mikasa said...

Those big flowers are awesome! I never noticed that set before! Such happy, colorful cards!

Vanessa said...

Your big big flowers are gorgeous!! Love them!

Rose Ann said...

I love how you've colored those flowers so bright and pretty, Tiffany!! The dimension you've given them is fabulous as well!!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh Tif, LOVE the colors that you used here!!! (They are making me hungry, ha ha ha ha!) Hugs! :)

Janetcraft said...

auh...so sweet ...giving your mom..love the bright cheerful dots colors!!

Nancy said...

These flowers are incredibly gorgeous, Tif! You do bold color so wonderfully. These cards just make me happy. I'm glad you enjoyed your day with your mom, you deserve some relaxed Tiffany time!
The class on Saturday was really fun, I had 3 new ladies and we had a great time. Hoping to see you at my next class the end of April.

Kendra said...

OMW! This is sooooooo pretty! I love those flowers! Great cards!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiff! Gorgeous, cheerful cards! :-)

Alice Wertz said...

love the beautiful bright colors you used on both cards, Tif! i adore how you can masterfully put together cards with so many fun colors! love them!