Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Be Happy...

This card is for no particular reason except to make me happy and smiley. I used a whole bunch of different combinations of colors and more Hero Hues papers, coordinating pearls, and I also used some Making Memories pp too:

Spring time happiness


For the very center of the circle layer, I just took part of a 12 x 12 sheet of patterned paper that had some cute umbrellas on it and punched it out so that 2 partial umbrellas were showing...

Fun! I love the lavender color of the ribbon the best, it's probably my most favorite shade of purple!

Enjoy!


Supplies:
Hero Arts: Iris and Lilac Notecards, pearls, and stamps.
Making Memories Flutter Collection.
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch and Heart edged punch.
Lavender ribbon.
Marvy circle and scallop punches.

15 comments:

Lin said...

I love these shades of purple, too, Tif! Love your little glimpse of the umbrellas!

Barbara said...

This makes me happy Tiffany! What gorgeous spring colours and I love the umbrellas!

Maylee said...

Love this pastel card Tiffany! That ribbon is gorgeous!

Jill said...

This definitely made me happy and smiley!

Nancy said...

Love this mix of pretty color and all those great patterns. All of your cards make me happy, Tif....visiting your blog is truly a bright spot in my day!

Dawn said...

Love this card Tiffany. Great choice of colours and patterned papers,

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous colors!Love this!

ivy said...

super springy!

Cindy Lee said...

Guess we are on the same road today because I'm using Making Memories pp and Martha Stwart punch! Great card!

moccavanila said...

Love this.Tiff! Fell happy and Fun design!

Rose Ann said...

So fresh and beautiful, Tiffany! I love the colors, umbrellas, and butterflies!! Such a pretty ribbon treatment too!

Julie Batta said...

Happy Indeed!! This card would make anyone smile!!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful design. Love all the papers.. gorgeous!

Alice Wertz said...

YUM!!! super yummy card, Tiffany!! LOVE the spring colors!

Diana said...

ou do purple so well. Love the umbrellas that go off the page!