Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Always bright and colorful for MOM...

When I think of making a card or buying a gift for my mom, whatever the occasion may be....I always envision using and looking for really bright and fun colors:

Flowers for Mom

She wouldn't mind a simple and elegant card too that is monochromatic......again, I'ved used here some wonderful stamps from the new April Monthly Mix - It's Good to be Queen!

Enjoy and be sure to check back on Wednesday for Lizzie Anne's monthly DT Challenge....join me and my teammates as we've cooked up a GREEN theme, so perfect for St. Patrick's day! Until then, take care!


Supplies:
Stamps: It's Good to Be Queen - Lizzie Anne Designs.
Making Memories.
K & Company.
White pearls.
Assorted markers.

14 comments:

Barbara said...

I love the cheerful colours Tiffany! So pretty!

Debbie said...

Such a happy card, it's great!

Jill said...

ooh! Love the bright colors and all of the buttons!

Cindy Lee said...

It's such a cheerful card! Your mom will definitely LOVE this! I think mom will like whatever we give them right?

Nancy said...

Really a lovely and fresh design, Tif...wonderful card!

ivy said...

your mom is so lucky to get all of your lovely cards.

Dotty Jo said...

What a gem Tif, gorgeous and simple. i love how you have positioned the buttons to hang over the frame of the card - brilliant! Jo x

Alice Wertz said...

love the colors you used for this mother's day card! so unique and so YOU!! this make me happy, too! =)

Diana said...

Just PERFECT!

Bethany Paull said...

Very pretty! I love the bg and those great colors you put together.

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely color combo Tiff a happy card...dear Tiff I have sent u an email through your address from Blogspot..did you get it...have a great day...love, Monika

Rose Ann said...

So pretty!! I love all of the flowers, pearls and the butterfly!!

Suzanne C said...

SO cute and adorable and love the bright cheery flowers. The sewing on the buttons is such a nice touch!

sanjeet said...

Such a happy card, it's great!
data entry india