Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tropical

This card infuses so many of my favorite colors....some in which I will make up here, let's see....how about eggplant, rustic charm, lavender spice, sweet tangerine, and old papaya?

Tropical

I cut the little leaf stem by hand......and the rest of the card is pretty much just lots of layering and positioning.

I used some older Hero Arts stamps: Essential Messages and Butterflies (3 images)!

Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by on this Tuesday!!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Prima Flowers.

Bright, orange ribbon.

White cardstock.

CB Embossed Papers.

Round Corner Punch.

Ranger Diamond Stickles.

16 comments:

Julie Batta said...

WOW! So many dimensions to your card, I love it!

Stamping Cafe said...

Total gorgeousness, Tif!! Love all the yummy colors and the texture, awesome card!!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous colours and shapes Tif - totally tropical and totally wonderful too! Jo x

Laura O'Donnell said...

texture-licous!

Taylor said...

wow - so pretty! love the layout and the colors you went with - it is all so striking!

Rose Ann said...

I love your beautiful colors and sparkly butterfly! Lovely color combination too!!

Lin said...

Love this mix of embossed panels and embellies - gorgeous, Tif!!

Barbara said...

These colours are so fun together! What a lovely card Tiffany. :-)

Nancy said...

Happy Tuesday to you Tiffany! It's looking like it will rain very soon, perfect stamping and creating weather!
And speaking of creating...oh my goodness, this card is just a delight. I love the color names you came up with, they describe those hues perfectly!
Blessings,
Nancy

Maylee said...

OMG..this card just leaped out of my computer screen! Love it Tiff, so colorful and springy.

Kathy said...

Hey Tiff...so cute that you post almost the same time every night around my bed time..it's like you are tucking me in with a dose of wonderful creativeness!!!!!! So funny and love it! I just love all the floral cards you have been designing..so wonderful and colorful! HUgs,Kathy

Vanessa said...

Wow, so many yummy colors! Love all the layers and texture! Great card, Tiff!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Savitri said...

Oh wow yes, love the colors. Tropical indeed. Makes me think of papayas, jack fruit, kiwis, etc.

Cindy Lee said...

Love the dimension and the different texture on your card!

ivy said...

look at all the details!

Alice Wertz said...

love those beautiful bold colors! fabulous design, too! love it!!