Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Super CAS.....

Today's card features some bright and bold flowers and it varies just a tad from yesterday's card, except there I go using the red ribbon again....I must be hooked on that ribbon for some reason:

Be Happy Flowers

It is clean and simple and I LOVE multiple stamping of images, I simply took the small flower image and stamped a clean line straight across the paper.....the bee and sentiment is added and everything is colored in!

Hope it puts a smile on your face and makes you happy!!



Stamps: Hero Arts - Be Happy.

Papers: Reflections and Making Memories.

Round corner punch.

Red Ribbon.

14 comments:

Julie Batta said...

CAS is always good in my book. Great card, Tiffany. Smiling already. :o)

Maylee said...

Love this cheery card Tiff! The ribbon is awesome, ties everything together so nicely. Love the new blog look too. : )

Barbara said...

This is so pretty and so cheery!

Rose Ann said...

Your bee is so cute, Tiffany...and I love the happy colors!!

Jen said...

oh my cute. love it!! brightened up my gray sky outside!!:) yep, i think winter is here now!

Lin said...

Your cards are always so happy, Tif! Love visiting your blog!

Vanessa said...

So happy!! Love this cute card!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Kathy said...

Oh Tiff...this card just makes me smile and swoon for spring and the smell of fresh flowers. Miss you!
Hugs,Kathy

ivy said...

so in love with this bee! so ready for spring after this card!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... such a happy card, Tif! Love your colors!!

donna mikasa said...

Love CAS, and you do it so well!

Cindy Lee said...

Yes, it definitely puts a smile on my face! Such a cute and happy card!!! You are always so good in making happy cards!!

Jill said...

Bright and fun! My kind of card!

Alice Wertz said...

this is such a sweet card, Tif!! love your use of bright colors!!