Sunday, February 14, 2010

Something old.......something new.....

.......something borrowed.....and a sweet birdy blue:

grow old with me valentine heart

Ok, so I was just sooo inspired this morning seeing so many Valentine's cards all over the blogging world, that I just had to 'forsake' leaving the house and soaking up some sun....and instead stayed in and crafted! Hehe...........

The 'something old' on this card is the Lizzie Anne set called So Much Love! I used it earlier in my first post today....and the 'something new' is the sweet pink hearts digital papers called A Little Love.

I always love combining older sets with new papers and stamps, don't you?

Enjoy!


Stamps: So Much Love - Lizzie Anne Designs.

Digital Papers: A Little Love - Lizzie Anne Designs.

Martha Stewart solid paper.

Assorted markers.

Double sided adhesive.

15 comments:

Deb said...

How adorable! I love this sentiment, and these little birdies are just the sweetest!

Tracey said...

SO Darling!!! Very clever use of old and new stamps together!!!!

Jill said...

So tweet, I mean sweet! :) Love how you positioned those love birds over the heart!

Nancy said...

Wonderfully sweet card Tif! Love that sentiment.

Virginia L. said...

SO sweet! Love the colors and design and the sentiment is perfect !! xoxo

Vanessa said...

This is beautiful! Go check your Caardvarks link again - I think something went wrong with it! I got to your RED HEART entry!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Vanessa said...

Me again - my mistake! Should have waited for my coffee to work before doing anything ;)

Have a fab day!

Vanessa xx

Sanne said...

How sweet and romantic Tif! Perfect sentiment, too!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so sweet, Tif! Love the sentiment! Hope you had a wonderful day today!

Deirdre said...

Love it, great card. Love how you mixed the sets... great job.

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo sweet, and I love how you've popped your love birds!!

Diana said...

Darling little birdie!

ivy said...

so sweet!

Suzanne C said...

SO sweet! The birds in the heart are adorable!

Alice Wertz said...

those birdies are too cute! such a sweet card, Tiff!