Sunday, February 14, 2010

So much love....

Today...I played with and layered some fun fabric flowers for my Valentine's card:

be my valentine fabric flower

I love something just as simple as this card, making your own flower and I hand cut the stem and leaf as well.

The sentiment and tiny heart stamps is from Lizzie Anne's Valentine set called So Much Love! Another one of LAD's Valentine's collection that I really love!! I will use it for many years to come! There are a lot of cute images in this set...go take a look!!

Enjoy and hope you have a sweet Valentine's today!


Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs - So Much Love.

Martha Stewart papers used for the leaf and stem.

Misc. embossed papers and cardstock.

Round corner punch.

K & Company Fabric Flowers - Handmade collection.

10 comments:

Taylor said...

ohmygosh - I love those flowers!!!! gorgeous! wonderful card, and happy valentine's day :)

AJ said...

love it tiffany- so fun- I really need to get some fabric to play with! :)

Virginia L. said...

Love the mix of fabric and pattern in this flower! SO beautiful!! Now I'm inspired!

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful card, Tif!! Love that fabric flower!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Jacqueline said...

I love this - what gorgeous colors!

Deb said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love it!

Jill said...

AAAHH!!! This is beautiful! Love, love, LOVE that flower- so many layers and textures!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Tiff that flower is the most gorgeous thing! Beautiful work as usual. I think I have some burlap somewhere, who would have thought burlap could be so beautiful!
marilynv19

Rose Ann said...

I totally LOVE your gorgeous flower, Tiffany!! Fantastic card!

Alice Wertz said...

LOVE that big fabric flower!! wonderful simple card, Tif!! =)