Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Savor

I finally got to ink up this beautiful Silhouette Grass stamp from Hero Arts:

Savor

I was pleasantly surprised at how big and long the stamp was....I really like it! Embossed in black powder and I love these Amy Butler papers from K & Company.

I also used some Basic Grey papers called Sugar Rush...isn't that a sweet name???

Thanks for looking!


Stamps:
Hero Arts.

Papers: Sugar Rush by Basic Grey. K & Company - Amy Butler.

Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

Martha Stewart Black embossing ink.

Green ribbon.

16 comments:

Barbara said...

This is so pretty Tiffany!
BTW, I love it when you Tweet new cards!
:-)

Lin said...

LOVE these colors with the grass - like a beautiful sunset!!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is amazing, Tif! Love your color combo!!

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty Tif....Love that stamp!!

Maylee said...

Gorgeous Tiff! WHAT?! Amy Butler makes paper?!! Bad enough that I'm addicted to her fabric! : )

Virginia L. said...

LOVE this, Tiff! Your take with that stamp is FAB!

ivy said...

you always know how to put PP together! liking that stamp!

Vanessa said...

What a fab color combo! I love your beautiful card! Love yummy names for things, too! Need the new Distress ink "Spun Sugar"!

Hugs,
Vanessa

moccavanila said...

Gorgeous card,Tiff! specially love the grass, look fabulous!

Dawn said...

Wonderful card Tiff... the colours are so interesting together.

Courtney Baker said...

Very pretty! I adore that stamp too!

Cindy Lee said...

Great stamping my dear!! I thought it's printed but it's not. Love it!

Jill said...

Tif!! So much goodness over here on your blog! I can't get enough! Great sentiment to go with the grass stamp!

Diana said...

Beautiful sentiment Tif! Love the card. I just purchased this stamp. Can't wait to play with it!

Rose Ann said...

Such a beautiful use for that stamp, Tiffany. Such pretty colors, and perfectly balanced!!

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty! love the pps that you used in this!