Monday, February 1, 2010

Red Heart Challenge

This card I made for the Red Heart Challenge that is currently going on over at Caardvark's!

hugs and kisses red heart

Keeping this very simple, I made solely one heart that was red, and the remainder of the card, I chose to work with fun, lighter pastels!

The Hero Arts sentiment is from a set called Valentine Sayings! Love this set and will be using it a lot more for Valentine's cards!

I had that tiny heart edged punch from Martha Stewart for about 1 1/2 years now.....and had never opened the packaging!!! What took me so long? Sooo glad I stumbled upon it and used it here! ;)



Have a good one all!





Papers: Making Memories, Kraft, and October Afternoon.


Buttons: Making Memories.


Round corner punch.


Stamps: Hero Arts.


Martha Stewart Heart border punch.


Marvy heart punches.

Cuttlebug papers compliments of Ivy.

24 comments:

Barbara said...

This is so pretty! I love the way that the red pops out against the soft colours!
:-)

Jen said...

super cute tiff!! clean, crisp...yum!!

Kelly Rasmussen said...

adorable card tiffany! love all those different textures on the hearts!

Deirdre said...

Absolutely adore this card. Super entry for Caardvarks. Love the pp too.

Maylee said...

Gorgeous card Tiffany! OK, I don't have that MS border punch yet...now I need it! : )

Sanne said...

Lovely lovely dear - great mix of colors and such a cute design!!!!

Virginia L. said...

All the patel colors provide such a fab backdrop for the Red Heart! Such a happy and bright card, Tiff!

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet, happy card - love all those bold, fun colours and shapes and textures! Yummy! Jo x

Jane said...

DROOL! LOVE LOVE this!

Lin said...

Love this, Tif! That little punch isw so cute, so glad you rediscovered it! As always your cards are such a joy!

Stamping Cafe said...

Lovely everything, Tif! Love your gorgeous card!!

Jill said...

Love the textured hearts! Another HAPPY, HAPPY card, Tif! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!!! Keep these layered beauties coming!!!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Tif....So Pretty and Colorful.....Great Design!!

Dawn said...

Very sweet Tiffany. Your hearts are wonderful. Love the texture on them

Alice Wertz said...

love the colors you used! so delightful!! lovely design, too!! love that martha punch!!!

Cindy Lee said...

This is so lovely!!! The colors are sweet and the hearts are so cute!

donna mikasa said...

love this, tif! the red heart really pops!

missy said...

This card is sooooo cute! I love it! The red heart with the pastels just pops! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

Rose Ann said...

What a pretty heart-themed card! I love the colors!

sideoats + scribbles said...

TIF!!! I *heart* this one! :)

Savitri said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love it, girlie!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

This card is adorable. I just love the way the red heart stands out! So cute!

ivy said...

i almost missed this one! i usually get a quick glimpse from your twitter updates on my iPhone but too lazy to type my comment on the tiny phone screen!
that border punch is so darling! i cannot believe you forgot you had it AND unopened!!! (maybe we have too much ;)

Deirdre said...

Tiffany - I missed this one... what a beauty - LOVE IT.