Thursday, February 18, 2010

Out on the farm???

I've had this cute house stamp from Hero Arts for awhile now, but haven't inked it up yet...it's called A Simple House.

Moooo....

And since I had this irresistible set of papers from OA with a farm scenery....well....you can just guess what went through my head!!

I also used stamps from this set called Mi Casa...way cute! I added just a few tiny flowers, a small gem on the door - and done....I have my little country charm.

Hope you enjoy it, and hope it made you smile and giggle, I had fun making it! ;)


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: October Afternoon - Report Card and Farm Fresh.

Red crystal gem.

Paper Source Scalloped paper.

White cardstock.

23 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

Ha ha ha, Tif! LOVE it! :)

Barbara said...

Oh I love this! That farm pp is too funny - what a great way to use it!
I am just making a card right this minute using the Cityscapes.I used the house stamp this afternoon. :-)

Lin said...

How fun, Tif!! Such an adorable scene!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...what a cute little farm scene! Love the shape too!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Super duper adorable and happy card, Tif! Love it, you are to clever!!

ME said...

You have out done yourself on this one!

Dawn said...

had a giggle when I saw this one Tiff. Cute PP that's for sure/

Simone said...

Sooo cute and fun! I love it :)

Virginia L. said...

Love that hand-torn pp effect! You have created such a CUTE scene!

Jen said...

oh, so cute!! love this cute image!!

Sanne said...

He he ....so cute Tif! Great little farm card!

Dotty Jo said...

You have such a great eye for creating little scenes! This is brillinat tif! Jo x

Be(e) said...

What a fun scene you have going on here! Very creative!!

Nancy said...

wow, wonderful creativity...I love this sweet farm scene. What a perfectly fun design!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Too, too cute! :) Such a fun card!

Jenn Biederman said...

Such a cute card, Tif! Love the little farm scene...perfect with your darling little farmhouse! :)

ivy said...

creative w/ the torn paper and cute!

Jill said...

This country charm is contagious! I am feeling very inspired!! :)

Karen from MI said...

SO SWEET TIFF! Sorry that I haven't been visiting your blog lately..........I'm MISSING YOU and all of your CREATIVITY! Looks like you haven't given your brain a REST! I will catch up and DROOL over each blog entry.......ahhhhhhhhh I can't wait. HAPPY WEEKEND.
Lots of LOVE, Karen xo

Alice Wertz said...

hehe! this is so adorable!! love the farm animals in the "backyard!" too cute!

Suzanne C said...

How cute! Love how you layered the OA paper. (I just bought a pack of that too)

Cindy Lee said...

That's a cute little farm card, Tif!! Love OA!

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!