Friday, February 5, 2010

Love Quotation

A delicate and simple card for my Friday.....I'm using more of these thoughtful sentiments from Lizzie Anne's Card Quotations:

Love Quote

It seems like forever since I've used my Labels One Nestabilities.....so I used it for my card base with some more October Afternoon papers....are you getting tired of looking at OA yet? I still have a few more sets to go through....you poor things....I will try not to bore you too much with it, but they are the cutest papers! I can't get enough of them! I have some pretty BG, Making Memories, and K & Company papers to play with too down the road....

Anyway, the two paper and diecut collections I used are Farm Fresh and Cherry Hill!

Hope your Friday is the best!


Papers and diecuts: October Afternoon.

Labels One Nestabilities.

Swiss Dots embossed paper.

Round corner punch.

Lemon satin ribbon.

Crystal light blue gems.

18 comments:

Julie Batta said...

Love it, Tif. And you are using products from my favorite company, OA. Another plus! :o)

Anonymous said...

Just when I think it can't possibly get any better...it does!Dang...I love this,Tif!
marilynv19

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love your card! And no, I never get tired of the materials you use because you make them look so good! :)

Dawn said...

Love this one Tiff.... so sweet. And yes that paper is awesome.

Stamping Cafe said...

What a lovely card, Tif! The colors and all that big flower just makes me happy!

Have a great weekend!

Virginia L. said...

LOOKS so sunny and happy! Love your use of the love quotation...so romantic! This card is like a present in itself! Love it!!

Susan said...

Oh how I love this card. Who ever gets this in the mail will have a piece of artwork. Very nice job!

Lin said...

Beautiful, Tif, as always! Keep them coming!! I'm not tired of them at all.

Rose Ann said...

Gosh...this is so uplifting and beautiful!! Love the colors, texture, everything...Tiffany!!

calendula said...

That is the MOST beautiful card!!!
Thank you for inspiration :)

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card Tif - love that sentiment and the subtle touch of bling! Jo x

Diana said...

Such a colorful card. Love the sentiment. I too, own that saying. You always photograph your cards so well too!

Barbara said...

Wow, this is so pretty! I love all of these colours and pattens together!

Kelly Booth said...

You never bore me with your are love it....this is a Sweet card Tif!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous! I love this, Tif! OA and Cosmo Cricket are my faves and I could never get tired of you using it!

Cindy Lee said...

This is lovely, Tiffany!! I will never get sick of your OA cards :))

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Such lovely layers and gorgeous paper!

Alice Wertz said...

yum!! love love love this one, Tif!! love the big flower and the shapes together!!