Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lotsa Polka....

I wanted to make an unconventional looking baby card with lots of fresh and funky colors, so I chose some fun mix of papers and embellies to create this:

2cute

I used 3 different collections from October Afternoon: Report Card, Hometown, and Ducks in a Row.

I like these colors because they are great when you don't know the gender of the baby yet, so it's perfect for both girl or boy. And it's colorful to me, so I think the parents will like it too?

I have one more baby card to make too!

Thanks for stopping by, can't believe it is Thursday already, wow!! No school for the little one tomorrow!! It's a non-student day again....he'll be happy to sleep in that morning! ;)


Materials used:

Papers/diecuts: October Afternoon - Hometown, Report Card, and Ducks in a Row.

Buttons: Making Memories.

Martha Stewart Baker's Twine.

Paper Source.

Prima pearl.

Scallop Scissors.

11 comments:

Sanne said...

Soooo cute Tif - love all the polka dots :0)

Maylee said...

So cheery! Love all the bright colors!

Jen said...

oh my delicous!!! LOVE it!!

Nancy said...

Too Cute is right...absolutely delightful!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh my!! Oh my!! Do you know how much I love this card????? This is too adorable!!! Great job Tiff!

Jill said...

Love the polka dots! You create the cutest scenes using unconventional patterns!

Dawn said...

very cute Tiff.

Deirdre said...

I got that paper pad - ducks in a row... super cute papers. Love your card.

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo adorable, Tiffany!!

Alice Wertz said...

such a sweet baby card, Tif!! lovely colors!

Suzanne C said...

This is fantastic! Love the ducks paper. It is so adorable!