Friday, February 5, 2010

It's really quiet here....

.....sooo quiet on a Friday evening, the calmness is almost eery.....and yet, it's pouring rain outside...pouring mad.......both of my boys are asleep and I'm enjoying some peace and reflection right now....and as I reflect......I thought I'd pull out a photo of this little guy:

3009997421_4c1f5ba657_oab

And I'm thinking to myself......it has been terribly long since he has graced the front of a scrapbook page! His presence on a scrapbook layout has been missing for a while....and I wonder what happened. I started out as a scrapbooker way before I started making cards.....to do both has really taught me so much!

I miss it....I miss taking lots of pictures of him and getting them laid out into a story! Or maybe I have many photos of him, but none that I've really liked? I don't know...........but I do know, I miss and yearn to scrap again.....and to see how much he has grown.....into such an intelligent and handsome man.......

I have made this a new goal for this year, hopefully, I can turn that goal into a reality again! ;)

Thanks for listening to my thoughts!! Maybe soon....or maybe in a few months, you will see a LO from me...this I will certainly strive for!

14 comments:

Jane said...

He is soooo ADORABLE! SUGAR!

Kelly Booth said...

Your Little guys are so dang Cute....i miss your Scrapbook pages too Tif...Love them!!

Jill said...

Can't wait to see your upcoming scrapbook pages with your little cutie!! Maybe that would inspire me to get scrappin', too! :)

Lin said...

And me too! I certainly have lots of inspiration, but I need some good examples to get me going!

So glad to see his sweet face here!

Kathy (krolski) said...

He's adorable! Can't wait to see your new scrapbook layouts!

Virginia L. said...

What a CUTIE pie!I'm with you about the scrapbooking, Tiff! I'm slacking off.. it's been 6 months since I made a page! So that's my goal also! Let's encourage one another.. if you don't, I'll bug you and vice versa (LOL)!!

joslyn said...

i also started as a scrapper. not sure what happened. i need to set some goals with ya.

ivy said...

i haven't done one either in a long time! i have all these ideas---in my head!

Diana said...

I know what you mean. I too, love to scrapbook (especially mini albums) I ADORE creating cards so much that I have long periods where I am not scrapbooking. I miss it. He is ADORABLE.

Dotty Jo said...

He is just so sweet, love his cute little face! Jo x

Cindy Lee said...

Such a handsome boy!! You should feature more of him here!

Michelle said...

He is adorable! I just had the same exact thoughts last week as I made my first layout in a year for a challenge on 2 peas. I miss scrapping. I haven't done much of it at all since I discovered the Hero blog and card making.

I think card making gives me that instant gratification and scrapping doesn't as it takes me more than a day to complete a layout. I worry about my pictures that I don't feel are good enough too...but...I have decided that I AM going to SCRAPBOOK many pages this year.

We should do a challenge to motivate us. I used to do it with my sister and it turned out to be very fun. We each pick 3-4 products/techniques. Those products or techniques MUST make it onto a page or more. Then we share and do it all over again. It's a great motivator. :)

Think about it! :)

Rose Ann said...

What a sweetie! Best of luck with your goal, Tiffany!!

Alice Wertz said...

YAY to me time! =) the photo of your boy is awesome! hope to see that amazing photo on a layout soon!