Friday, February 26, 2010

It's going to be a sweet day.....

.....I'm just all giddy as I type this because I know that tomorrow, Saturday.....I will finally be able to meet up with this very SWEET LADY! She is a fellow Hero Arts/Blogging buddy and we have been trying to get together for some time now, and I'm just so lucky and thrilled that I have some time to do so this weekend! If you haven't checked out her blog....you really must, she is one talented lady!

I made her a little card here:

For a sweet friend

I will be taking one of her Hero Arts classes filled with a lot of stamping goodness....so can't wait!

For the card above, I used four different stamp sets - so much fun...and that flower comes from my very favorite and I call it my classic 'go-to' flower stamp from this set HERE!

I colored in my butterfly with Tim Holtz inks - Worn Lipstick and Broken China....wanted it to match the color of the patterned paper somewhat!

Hope you all have a wonderful start to your weekend, I'll check back with you all on Sunday! Cheers!


Stamps: Hero Arts.
Prima pearls.
Tim Holtz inks.
K & Company Patterned Papers.
Papertrey Ink cardstock.
White cardstock.
Red ribbon.
Round corner punch.
Stazon Jet Black ink.
Ranger Diamond Stickles.

18 comments:

Dawn said...

Tiffany - this is one beautiful card.
How lucky you are to be taking one of Nancy's classes.
The colouring on your butterfly is perfect. I'm going to try that combo

Savitri said...

GORGEOUS and have a fun time!!! I'd LOVE to take a class from Hero Arts!

Jacqueline said...

Well, how wonderful that you will finally meet Nancy and in the perfect setting of playing with paper and stamps! Give her a hug from me and I know she will absolutely be thrilled with this stunning card!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Have a wonderful time - it's so fun meeting up with HA buddies :)
GORGEOUS card too.

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful card! So happy you and Nancy get to get inky and meet!

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS card Tiff!!! How FUN to get to meet up with Nancy....have FUN!xoxo!

Cynthia said...

I just found your blog through Carole-ish....lovely work you do!
I just subscribed ;)
I really like how clear and big you photograph your work...

Julie Batta said...

I just love this card, Tiffany. I love that print background with the flower stamped on top and butterflies are the best. I bet Nancy will love it. I hope you have tons of fun today!!!

Lin said...

Oh how FUN!! Give Nancy a hug from me; she is such a special person! And we want to hear all about your class! Will be thinking of you!!

rosey of nyc said...

the black and white friend paper where did you get it

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, Tif, that is one gorgeous creation! Can't wait to see it in person and I'm especially looking forward to seeing you in person too!! From the looks of the other comments we won't have time to do anything but give each other hugs, lol!! See you soon, nancy

Deirdre said...

Tiffany - hope you have a wonderful time. Love the card you made. Enjoy.

Maylee said...

Beautiful card Tiffany! Have a wonderful time with Nancy, we expect some pictures! : )

Nancy said...

Tiffany, I had a wonderful time today, really didn't want it to end. I'm so looking forward to getting together for breakfast sometime soon! I was right, your card is even more gorgeous in real life! Thank you for the wonderful gift too! I guess I have all the embellies I need now for Kitty's challenge.
Bless you, have a wonderful Sunday,
nancy

donna mikasa said...

I've just arrived from Nancy's blog! What a wonderful day! Love your card and so nice to see your "signature" flower again!

Jill said...

Such unique colors! Glad your class went well!

Cindy Lee said...

Such a beautiful and delicate card! Great technique Tif!

Alice Wertz said...

ahhhh....... this is such a beauty! love all the patterns together and the colors are gorgeous!