Monday, February 8, 2010

In the mood for.....

......some chocolate and pink bubblegum, mixed in with some peppermint, so I came up with this little card:

Light of my life

I really love THIS paper and especially THIS one too! So I thought I would combine the two to see how this card would turn out....think it would be a great Valentine's for a man to give to a woman!

I wonder if my husband would think I'm a little nutty if I gave it to him and asked him to give it to me this Sunday.....lol! I'm sure the answer is without hesitation, a 'YES'!!

I'm hoping to make some more fun loving and mushy Valentine's cards before the week is done! Enjoy!


Materials used:

Papers: October Afternoon Daydream - Rainboots.

Amy Butler Lotus Tea Box.

Prima.

Cream Cardstock.

Heart Stick pin (unknown).

Bubblegum ribbon.

Martha Stewart heart edge punch.

18 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh Tiffany, I love all of these patterns together! Great colours and such a pretty card!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card, Tif!! Love all the yummy pp and I'm so in love with the flower you've using!!

I always love Amy Butler, and I recently got the lotus tea scrapbook caddy.... LOVE it!!

Have a great week!!

Lin said...

What gorgeous cards these are lately! Your cards just keep getting better and better!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so beautiful, Tiffany...and those colors are so yummy together!!

Maylee said...

Beautiful Tiff! Love the AB paper!

moccavanila said...

WOw...So beautiful,Tiff! Love all yummy PP , they great in your hand!!!!

Be(e) said...

This is very beautiful, Tiffany! I love those colors mixed together!

Dotty Jo said...

Yummy colours Tif, and such a gorgeous card. I am planning a pink and brown day after playing with black and white at the weekend, Jo x

donna mikasa said...

I'm so impressed that your "cravings" turned into this delightful card! It really "tastes" like chocolate, bubblegum and peppermint! How do you do that???

Vanessa said...

Wow, what a great card! Your creations are so fab, always love them!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Diana said...

Tiffany, these pastels are just yummy. Well done!

Sanne said...

So many yummy details in this card Tif - colors, design...everything!!!! LOVE IT!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love what you did with the mix of pattern papers.

ivy said...

i think hubby would actually thank you for saving him the trouble of picking out a card for you for V day!

Monika Reeck said...

Tiff..Love always your color combo and the bow woow soo delicious...Love your flower too..LOVE All in this card Tiff...hugs

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty, love the pink!

Jill said...

Great design! Love that torn edge!

Alice Wertz said...

lovely card, TIf! love the torn piece! wonderful design!