Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Four words......

.........Making Memories..........I LOVE:

Signs of Spring

I think I could spend all day if I had the time and just sift through all of their new papers and embellies! Fun!

I'm drooling over these canvas flowers and the rose shaped brads!

Canvas flowers close-up

Enjoy!

Join me tomorrow over at the Lizzie Anne Blog as I will be showing you a photo color inspired card!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink.
Martha Stewart edge punch.
Making Memories - patterned papers, rose brad, glitter round brad, felt leaves, canvas flowers and leaves, die-cut chipboard.

20 comments:

AJ said...

WOWSERS! It's gorgeous! love it!! :)

Barbara said...

My four words - I love your card!
:-D

Lin said...

Beautiful pastels, Tif! Love all the subtle textures form the canvas, felt and that gorgeous rose center!

Maylee said...

One word: GORGEOUS!

Virginia L. said...

Three words from me: I'm with YOU! :)

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous, Tiffany! I'm drooling over them too!!

Kelly Booth said...

WOW!!!! This card Rocks...LOVE those flowers....i must Seek them out!!!!

Joan said...

Very nice!!! I love those flowers.

dustypenny said...

Very pretty!

Simone said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love love love those flowers!!

Jill said...

Love those flowers! This card REALLY caught my eye! 3 words- Keep them COMING!! :)

Vanessa said...

This is so beautiful! Love your flowers and these colors!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Dawn said...

great card Tiff. Those flowers and brad are the best. Wish we got stuff like that here in NZ :-(

Stamping Cafe said...

What a gorgeous card, Tif! Love MM too! I just got those rose brads, aren't they just precious?!! Now, I will have to get the canvas flower too... thanks for the enabling! :)

Cindy Lee said...

I love too!! So fresh and happy!! Those canwas flowers are really pretty!

Dotty Jo said...

So lovely, love all the details and textures! Jo x

ivy said...

me likey the canvas flowers. i've been die cutting felt shapes but still searching for the perfect flower die.

Jacqueline said...

Ooh, love your canvas flowers!

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic colors and design and those flowers are gorgeous!

donna mikasa said...

Oooh, love those canvas flowers! Awesome, blossom!