Friday, February 12, 2010

For the Bride and Groom....

Hi all! How is everyone doing? I've been having so much fun making Valentine's cards, and wedding cards....you can just really feel the spirit of romance surrounding you when it comes to this special time of the year! In light of this, I thought I would make another Wedding Card for the Caardvark's challenge:

Mr. and Mrs.

My main colors are chocolate and deep purple, with a very tiny hint of tangerine, and green! I used my favorite wedding sentiment from Hero Arts called Best Wishes.

Hope your day is great! I enjoyed some time outside today, we are having some unbelievably beautiful weather in Southern Calif.! It is almost like SUMMER today! I can't believe it, one minute, we were drenched in heavy rain and storms, and today.....and the rest of the week, we will be smothered by sunshine.....love it!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Cardstock: Light cream and Mocha.

Patterned Papers: K & Company - Tim Coffey and Handmade.

Orange and Rootbeer colored Rhinestones: Recollections.

Prima Flower.

Deep, purple ribbon.

21 comments:

Virginia L. said...

BOLD and BEAUTIFUL! Lovet this wedding card, Tiff!

Kendra said...

Wow Tiffany ~ this is stunning!

Stamping Cafe said...

Stunning card, Tif! Love everything about your wedding card!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen from MI said...

STUNNING, Tiffany! I KNOW that I've missed a TON of your BEAUTIFUL creative works....I'm sorry. I will try to get out my "drool bib" and sit down and spend some "hours" taking all of your "yumminess" in! LOVE this card....lots of BLING and BEAUTY all combined in the FINE "TIFFANY" style!!!!!! Happy WEEKEND, Sweet TIF! MISS YOU! Love, Karen xoxoxo

Nancy said...

Your use of color is absolutely stunning! This is such a sophisticated and elegant wedding card...Love it!!

Sanne said...

uuuuhhhh how elegant - love all the gems....lucky Mr. and Mrs....

IrishGirl said...

This card is gorgeous. I wouldn't have thought of those colours together but I sure will now. Lovely.

Dotty Jo said...

What a brillinat colour combo, and so beautifully made! Jo x

Be(e) said...

Gorgeous wedding card, Tiffany! Allthe little details together make it stunning! Enjoy your sun!

Lin said...

You are doing the romantic so well! LOVE this elegant card!

Diana said...

So PERFECT with the splash of purple. Well-done!

Dottie said...

Beautiful card and I love the colors.

Deirdre said...

Tiffany - adore your card. Beautiful. Love the colour combo. Envious to hear about your weather... no snow here but it is FREEZING cold.. bitter wind blowing. Roll on Summer!

CinnamonSally said...

Wow this is amazing, love your card. the colours really work.Absolutely stunning.

Jill said...

Beautiful- so elegant!! Love it!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Tiff....so VERY Pretty!!! Good Luck...I bet you Win!!

Barbara said...

What a beautiful card Tiffany !

AND Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a wonderful day today!

Deb said...

Soooo stunning! Love these rich, vibrant colors and all that beautiful bling!

marianagrigsby said...

Tiffany.... this card is beautiful!!!! I love your combination of patterned papers!!! Love this!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...I love the pretty papers, and all of your bling is gorgeous!! The pop of purple from the bow is fabulous!!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! this is stunningly beautiful Tif!! your color combination is so elegant! love this!!