Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Flowers for you....

Here are two cards I made last night, this first card uses some yummy Making Memories papers and embellies you can find HERE called Flutter! I also used a fun floral stamp and sentiment from Lizzie Anne's new monthly mix:

Spring Flower

This second card utilizes all Making Memories products:

MM Spring Quote

Hope you enjoy! I've been dealing with an ill little boy for the past 36 hours and I'm also not feeling well....he has a pretty bad ear infection, inflammation of the throat, and a fever....it hasn't been fun....this is the first ear infection he's ever had, so I'm experiencing it for the first time too. The meds are helping so I'm thankful for that.


Supplies: Lucky You by Lizzie Anne Designs.
Martha Stewart ribbon.
Making Memories - die-cut shapes, glitter dies, patterned papers, chipboards and stickers.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Cream cardstock.

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Tif those are AMAZING! I love MM and that flutter line is to die for. You did it justice girl! :)

Michelle said...

oops... i hope you and your little one feel better soon!

Maylee said...

Fabulous cards Tiff, love the umbrella one. Hope your little guy feels better soon!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh no, Tif! I'm glad Chris is on the med now, I hope he will back to 100% soon... sending big hugs to both of you!

I love all of your MM goodies, I just got some too! Gorgeous gorgeous cards, love all the spring yummy colors and your designs are always ROCK!!

Sanne said...

Two wonderful cards Tif in such happy colors - love the many little details - great!

Lea L. said...

So springy and cheery! Love them!

♥♥♥Lea

Anonymous said...

These are spectacular, love both of them! You work well under stress! Hope your son is feeling better real soon, and you to Tiff!
marilynv19

Be(e) said...

Gorgeous cards with all their details! Hoping you both feel better soon!

Jill said...

Hope your little one is feeling better!Love your cards--you really made the pp come alive on both of these!

ivy said...

oh no, i am just reading this now and i hope chris will feel better soon. brandon was out of school on monday---think he had croup.
i love that MM card that looks like an envie! so pretty!

Cindy Lee said...

This feels like spring!! So happy and fun!

Oh no...I hope you and Chris are feeling better. Sick is no fun...so get well soon. Hugs to both of you!

Rose Ann said...

They're both so pretty, Tiffany!! I just love the springy colors and pretty papers!!

Alice Wertz said...

very lovely delightful cards, Tif!! they just put me in a good mood!!

sarahmartina said...

LOVE this line... Your cards just make me SMILE... Love!

Suzanne C said...

What gorgeous cards and I am craving spring so much more after seeing all of your fabulous light and cheery spring cards.