Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fleur Bleue....

There is lots of fun stuff going on at Hero Arts this whole month!! Have you been able to check out the monthly challenges that has been going on?! This month's challenge is Flowers and St. Patrick's!

And there have been fun showcases of BOLD looking flowers and ROMANTIC looking flowers! Such eye candy! I haven't made a St. Patty's day card yet, but I thought I would do a 'romantic' floral card:

love is sweet

My focus colors are black, light tan, and 2 shades of blue....love this mix of colors....it's very serene to me!

I used the Engraved Flower Cling stamp and just simply inked it with this deep navy blue ink onto cream cardstock....I liked it just the way it was on the cs and really didn't want to add anything else!

Enjoy!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: K & Company/Amy Butler and October Afternoon - Hometown.

Martha Stewart Edge punch.

Prima Pearls.

Misc. light tan cardstock and embossed papers.

17 comments:

Lin said...

Love it!!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Tif! Love all the different shades of blue, so elegant! Love it!!

Barbara said...

This is so pretty! I love the blue!
:-)

Laura O'Donnell said...

beautiful!

Jen said...

oh, wow!! i love the colors!! oh, i really love it!!

Diana said...

love is sweet indeed. Great message, great beauty Tiffany!

Cindy Lee said...

The colors are so bold!! Great job Tif!

Jill said...

This romatic floral card is a stunner! Love the blue and white- reminds me of pretty toile wallpaper! :)

Virginia L. said...

Hey, Tiff, where is your newly deserved blog logo (Social Club for only exclusively members like YOU-LOL)! You rock!!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card Tif, just love it... think I might go with browns and blues today too! Jo x

moccavanila said...

I love the blue! Gorgeous flower,Tiff!

Rose Ann said...

Your big flower is gorgeous, Tiffany!! I love the colors and pearls too!!

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOO Pretty Tif!!! LOVE this GORGE Card!

joslyn said...

so blue and yummy. great work again.

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh Tif, this is just stunning! Love the blues!!

Deirdre said...

LOVE IT....gorgeous card. Beautiful colours too.. yum!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! gorgeous card, Tiffany!!!! LOVE the flower in blue, very elegant!