Saturday, February 20, 2010

Easter cuteness...

I am back one more time today with another card from the set entitled Lucky You....don't you just love anything that references those two words together?!! ;)

Easter Wishes

This bunny - I just couldn't stay away from and I think I need to ink her up in many more colors....maybe do a whole row of her together, that would be fun! Or you could stamp her many times in a unique pattern and make your own background 'bunny' paper! I added a tiny little cottonball to her tail too!

Do you know when Easter is this year? I have no clue, haven't quite looked that far into my calendar but I'm sure it is just right around the corner...remember that one year when Easter was one month early?! Easter is definitely one of my favorite holidays....another heavily celebrated occasion with lots of sweets and flowers! Can't wait!

Enjoy the card and I will catch you all back on Monday!


Supplies:

Stamps: Lucky You - Lizzie Anne Designs.
Misc. embossed papers.
Making Memories buttons, butterfly and felt flower.
Prima pearls.
Round corner punch.
Martha Stewart Lattice punch.
Light blue patterned paper - October Afternoon.

18 comments:

Dawn said...

so cute Tiff. Easter is sneaking up on us quickly!!!

Barbara said...

Oh I love the lattice and that bunny is too cute in purple! I love the cottonball too! Oh, and the felt embellishments! I love everything about this! LOL!

moccavanila said...

Aw..So cute,Tiff! Love those sring colors together!

Virginia L. said...

Such delicious colors, Tiff! I love your use of texture, felt, bodrers and layering. I must say that I don't use my CB folders enough...thanks for the inspiration!

Vanessa said...

This is so cute!!! I want Spring!!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the bunny and all the embossing you did on the backround adds so much loveliness.

Diana said...

Love these colors so much Tif! Always, always love the Cuttlebug textures. Take care.

Dotty Jo said...

Oh dear me, this is just soooo cute Tif!!!! How do you do it? Every visit to your blog is such a delight! Jo x

Jane said...

This is too darn ADORABLE! LOVE it!

Maylee said...

So cute Tiff! Love the added puffy butteryfly and flower.

Cindy Lee said...

Awww....such an adorable card!!! Perfect for Easter!

Lea L. said...

Very sweet! Love that cute felt butterfly!

♥Lea

Jill said...

Love the interesting color combo! Super cute card!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those Felt Pieces....your card is just Adorable...Love the colors of Easter.....

Rose Ann said...

I love the soft colors, felt embellishments, and your cotton tail is perfect!! So sweet, Tiffany!!

Deirdre said...

Aaaawwwwww.... Love it.

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is super cute and gorgeous, Tif! Love all the textures and the yummy colors!! Really love that felt butterfly! :)

Alice Wertz said...

super cute pink bunny, Tif!! LOVE her cotton ball tail! just the cutest!! i am loving this set!! =)