Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dandelion Frame

So I'm back with my 2nd card for the day.....I figured why not since I'm whipping out my 3rd load of laundry right now and thought I might as well be productive in-between...lol....multi-tasking...gotta love it..

Dandelion wishes

I embossed the dandelion frame in white embossing powder and used some yummy Tim Holtz inks.

Used my favorite butterfly from the Antique Engravings set and added my remaining embellies to include the sentiment, some gems and pearls....a journaling note, some glitter, and a transparency covering the sentiment....doesn't really show in the photo, but it sits just above the sentiment.

Enjoy!!

Have a beautiful day!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: October Afternoon - Night Light.

Tim Holtz distress ink.

Hero Arts White embossing powder.

Ranger Diamond Stickles.

Prima Pearls.

Basic Grey transparencies and journaling tag.

21 comments:

Barbara said...

OH my ! SO beautiful Tiffany!!!!!

Be(e) said...

Gorgeous card! I love the bold colors!

Sanne said...

I LOVE your multi tasking - loool
Such a wonderful card Tif - wow - that background is stunning

Anne said...

Hi, Tiffany! Beautiful card! Love the background patterns! :-)

Nancy said...

So pretty in blue...I love how you did this!! Gorgeous!

Cindy Lee said...

Wow...the embossed background is simple mesmerizing!!! I can imagine myself surrounded by the beautiful dandellions in the garden :)

Jill said...

Oh. My. Gosh. This is SOOO beautiful!!! And you got laundry done? Impressive, girl!

Dawn said...

WOW Tiff... I love that Dandelion Frame and am seeing some wonderful work with it.

Dwita said...

Tiff,... wow... very pretty dandelion frame..
And love your multi tasking... no time-waste, right?

moccavanila said...

OhMy...this is Gorgeous,Tiff!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally stunning! Great work with the inks, gorgeous!!!! Jo x

Deirdre said...

Wow Tiffany, amazing multi tasking...wow... love it.

Sandra said...

love this card!
Sandra

Kelly Booth said...

WOW!!!! this is just Stunning Tif.....LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Virginia L. said...

This is a STUNNER! Love this, Tiff. Congrats on being featured in HA Twitter!

Maylee said...

Ooooh! This is so pretty! You multi-task well! Heehee!

Stamping Cafe said...

Stunning stunning card, Tif!! Love that gorgeous blue!!

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE what you've created with this stamp, Tiffany...and your butterflies and bling are perfect touches!!

Alice Wertz said...

stunning card, Tiffany!! love the rich blues you used! I love multi tasking, too! =)

Suzanne C said...

Stunning! Love the colors you used and the embossing powder!

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely stunning!