Saturday, January 23, 2010

Taking flight....

...do you love birds....I love birdies....all kinds...cute and whimsical looking ones.....elegant ones....and especially this charming one by MM....who doesn't love Making Memories?

Flying birdie

Another card put together by, yet again, my scraps and leftovers, and papers that I've forgotten I had.

Oh, and I had these alpha chipboards in green too.....from a K & Company box.....I love those chipboards! I really need more! lol....

There is also an older stamp used from Hero Arts...the Heart Winged Butterfly!

I guess you could say everything used on here are older products.....so fun!

Enjoy your Saturday!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Me and My Big Ideas, Making Memories, SEI.

Prima flowers.

HA flowers.

K & Company.

Round corner punch.

Kraft cardstock.

Pink and white polka-dotted ribbon.

Clear flourish bling: Me and My Big Ideas.

Diamond Glitter.

20 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So pretty Tif, love it! Congrats on being Jill's inspiration this week - so glad she picked you! Jo x

ivy said...

Beautiful card tif! Always love your bird creations & you always put together MM stuff so well! I have that same hot pink dotty ribbon!
I am thinking of organizing a scrap swap....everybody's scraps always look like treasures! I had a little discussion w/ Kiara about it. But first, I have to get my act together before I can host a swap. Wonder if anyone would be interested......

Deirdre said...

Tiffany - an amazing card made with scraps!!????? Stunning, love it. Love all the elements and detail to it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jill said...

Love all of the bling! Great combo of so many different elements!

Stamping Cafe said...

Totally stunning card, Tif! Love everything about it! Love all the MM goodies! I'm in the mood for scraps too, going though my pile and see what I can come up with. :)

Lin said...

I DO love birds! This bluebird is gorgeous! As is the surroundings you've given him! Such a lovely card!

Dawn said...

Great card Tiff... good work on using your older stuff, scraps etc. I have great intentions and then go buy more stuff!!! Love the butterfly and flowers on this one.

Sanne said...

I love birds, too - yours is wonderful. So many great details in this card Tif - wonderful job!

AnitaRex said...

That bird reminds me of one of the birds in cinderella! What a lovely bird! And such a cute card! Also love yesterdays card, that chubby chick is soooo sweet!

paula said...

I love that bird Tiffany & the card as well ;). Congratulations on being on Jill's blog.

Tracey said...

Tif I so LOVE this card..one of my FAVEs for sure!!! LOVE all your layered yumminess LOL!! I never get tired of that HA butterfly!

Diana said...

Fun, fun, fun Tif!

Debbie said...

that is a great bird! lovely elements on your card

Rose Ann said...

I love your beautiful bird and butterfly!! Such pretty flowers and bling too!! Gorgeous, Tiffany!!

Cindy Lee said...

This is bbeeaauuttiiffuull!!!! What a great way to use scraps!!

Vanessa said...

Haha, forgotten papers... no, I don`t know what you are talking about ;) I love your card! So many great elements!

Hugs,
Vanessa

donna mikasa said...

You are the ONLY person who can do this, Tif...keep adding different elements and still keep it cohesive and GORGEOUS! Just amazing.....

Alice Wertz said...

very pretty card, Tif! love those beautiful colors! yum!

Jacqueline said...

Wow, how beautiful! Your work is so neat and tidy, incredible!

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic effect! You always bring an extra layer of goodness to your cards with your embellishments!