Friday, January 8, 2010

Subtle...

I'm back again with a very warm and soft looking card:

Long Poppies

The look of this card using the Poppy Background stamp and making it larger than it really is, or should I say, longer, is inspired by Tami Hartley's card HERE. I used a slightly different technique than hers to create a much softer look and background....hers is much more vibrant....just love her style!

I also used the Friend Definition stamp and the sentiment is from the Valentine Sayings set!

Long Poppies2


Enjoy and I hope your week rounds out perfectly!!

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Bazzill and Kraft.

Prima.

Martha Stewart border punch.

White lace trim.

HA Soft Sand Shadow Ink.

18 comments:

Savitri said...

Wow, Tiff. Just GORGEOUS! So soft and elegant!!!

I haven't popped in anywhere except to upload it seems and I just want to say hi! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and that your 2010 will be FABULOUS! Take care, girl!!!

Dawn said...

Tiff... I love the delicate look to this one...the soft colours suit the design perfectly

Jill said...

So pretty! I just love your card today! It reminds me of vintage lace! You are a master of all styles!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh this is so beautiful, Tif! Love love love it!!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Vera said...

Absolutely Gorgeous,Tiff!!I just love it!

ivy said...

i love the clean look to this! nice & soothing!

paula said...

Tiffany this is such a stunning card. I love your take on Tami's card. Just beautiful

Virginia L. said...

Soft and elegant! Love the elong stems of the poppies!

Jenyfur said...

Soft and gorgeous...love this.

Suzanne C said...

Love the soft and elegant feel! Beautiful card.

Kelly Booth said...

Love this Tif...Pefect combination of stamps...Hugs!

Deborah said...

I've caught a breather and thought I'd come by for a long overdue visit. All I can say is WOW, what I've been missing! I love the quiet, subtle beauty you've created here. Just beautiful!

Sanne said...

Gorgeous Tif! So elegant and what a great mix of stamps

Jacqueline said...

Love this look - I can't figure out how you did it though! Gorgeous card!

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty background, lace, and punched border with the pearls!! Wonderful!!

Alice Wertz said...

thud! that's me fainting from the beauty of this card Tif!!!! absolutely gorgeous card! love love love this!!

Cindy Lee said...

I'm so loving this card!!! So soft and pretty!! WOW!

donna mikasa said...

Love how you lengthened the image....and the subtle colors makes for an elegant card! Love this!