Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sixlets Valentines!

Today, for each of these projects I've used at least one stamp from LAD's new Sixlets set called A Little Love! I've also incorporated coordinating digital papers to match this set!

Each project highlights different ways you may display candies for your Valentine's holiday this season:

Garden Blossom Lollipops

I've dubbed this my Garden Blossoms Lollipop Basket....I used a piece of styrofoam at the bottom of the tiny basket to hold upright my array of lollipops and a wooden stick with the sentiment and image:

Garden Blossom Lollipops2

This rocket stamp is just sooo great for little boys:

Garden Blossom Lollipops3

Next up, is a really fun, and it may look complicated, but it's a really easy project involving some paper folding and use of a wooden dowel rod:

Heart Dowel Candy Stand

I will have to do a step by step tutorial one of these days on how this is done....I will save that for another post.

Here's a close-up of the paper folding and how it creates 4 small pockets to add some candy hearts:

Heart Dowel Candy Stand2

Here is another very simple stamp that is included in the set, perfect for the classic Valentine card exchange:

Heart Dowel Candy Stand3


And, my last project is using a Butterfly die-cut to insert a lollipop....a little different twist on the traditional kids valentine card with a sucker attached:

Lollipop Butterfly

Here's a close-up of the back side where the insertion is made using two simple hole punches:

Lollipop Butterfly3

And isn't this an adorable image for your girly Valentine! I just LOVE her:

Lollipop Butterfly2


Thanks for peeking by! Hope you've enjoyed, there is lots more fun on the way with more sixlets designs.....and, we will be releasing our February Monthly Mix soon! So stay tuned! I'll catch up with everyone soon!


Alls stamps and digital papers: A Little Love by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Other materials include: wooden dowel rod, assorted ribbons, glitter, heart styrofoam, white doily, stryofoam squares, assorted markers, weaved wooden basket, felt stuffed heart, lollipops, candy hearts, hole punch, butterfly die-cut.

17 comments:

olivia said...

those are adorable.

Rose Ann said...

What wonderful and adorable ideas, Tiffany!! I especially love the paper-folded container with the Sweet Tarts!!

Taylor said...

CUTE!!!! Love these ideas!

Cindy Lee said...

Wow!! Look at those stunning creations! So inspiring!! The paper folding reminds me of my childhood :)

Jen said...

oh my tiff!! you've been a busy bee!! i LOVE these ideas! that butterfl just hit the spot...LOVE it!!

Lin said...

I bet you had so much fun making these, Tif! This is what you do best! So fun!

Karen from MI said...

Oh Tiffany, these are each so PRECIOUS! Sometimes I look at your creativeness and just fantasize as to how your world really is.........to be able to creatively come up with these projects and they are SO PERFECT in every way!! I'm AMAZED and also IMPRESSED. Your sense of style and color is beyond words. YOU'VE GOT FLAIR, Tif! I'm smiling big while admiring your SWEET WORK......it is YOU! Love, Karen xoxoxoxoox

Virginia L. said...

Karen just took ALL my words from me!....let me think...."WAY TO GO, Tiff!! Love all the pictures and presentations...let alone your ingenous creations!"

Vanessa said...

So adorable! I love your creative ideas! Like the butterfly best!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Nancy said...

These are so clever and creative! I just love when you make the 3D projects.

Suzanne C said...

Adorable projects! you are so clever and coming up with these sweet gifts!

Diana said...

Love, love, love all of these. Great project design Tiffany! Love the card that holds the lollipop too!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... super cuteness, Tif! Wonderful ideas, I especially love the butterfly!!

Maylee said...

LOVE these Tiffany! You rock!

Barbara said...

These are wonderful !!!! I absolutely love the lollipops and the container is so cute!

Kelly Booth said...

These are ALL so Special and Sweet...you rock Tif!!

Alice Wertz said...

what fabulous Valentine's projects, Tif!!!!! wow! so creative and fun!! i love them all!!