Friday, January 22, 2010

Say hello to Ms. Sunshine Chick...

So I was sitting there last night at my craft area and fiddling with my punches....and I felt the need to make a little critter...any critter.....then the idea came to me to make a little chickie for spring time:

Ms. Sunshine Chick

I'm calling her 'Sunshine' because she makes me happy and warm inside! This chick shape was made using a small oval punch and a medium circle punch for the head and body.....I hand cut the nose, the webbed feet, the little bit of hair and the wing.

A pearl gem was used for the single eye, and I put a tiny button on the wing to complete the look....wanted to keep it clean and simple....didn't want to dress up the birdie too much!

Hope you like her, she is my sweetie pie #3! LOL.....

Have a perfect day!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Me and My Big Ideas, Making Memories, and Paper Reflections.

Flower and buttons: Making Memories.

Scallop scissors.

Oval and circle punches.

Prima.

17 comments:

Maylee said...

He is adorable! Love the springy look...I'm so ready for spring to come!

Lin said...

How cute is this! So bright and cheery, such a happy image. Love it, Tif!

Dotty Jo said...

She's gorgeous Tif! Love the little button on her wing, Jo x

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is super cute, Tif!! Such a cheery card to look at on this raining day! Love it!!

Kathy said...

Oh I love it when you fiddle...lol love this adorable chick...hip chick...so bright and happy! Hugs to you Tiff!

Melissa said...

Absolutely adorable

Sanne said...

sunshine made my smile Tif - so cute she is! Lovely easter card!

Dawn said...

Who's the clever little chickie here!!! very cute and adorable Tiff.

Cindy Lee said...

This is too CUTE!!!! Such a happy card!!

Virginia L. said...

So glad when you played....isn't this incredible creation or what!?Love this little chick and the bright colors! PERFECT in every way!

Diana said...

Cheerful for sure Tif! Love the pink polka dot. From on PINK lover to another!!

Kelly Booth said...

Just an Adorable Card Tif....Love this...just so Happy and Fun!!

Anonymous said...

This is so darling and how clever of you to creat this adorable chick with punches! What great creativity!
marilynv19

Rose Ann said...

What a cute, punchy chick!! So creative, Tiffany!!

donna mikasa said...

so bright and cheery....and that is one cute chick!

Alice Wertz said...

he is too cute, Tif!! such a simple and fun design!! this makes me smile BIG!!! =)

Brenda Urbanik said...

What a beautiful, fun, bright card! Just love it. Makes me want to be 10 again!