Thursday, January 7, 2010

Playin' it up...

If you know me or even kinda know me, then you know that I love to do all types of things with my creations....sometimes I'm in the mood for something pretty and graceful....other times, I like cutie patootie, sometimes...I like dramatic.........sometimes........super simple and clean............and sometimes, like today...

I like playful - mixed in with some frivolity:

Won't you be my neighbor?

I have been using a lot of pink and reds lately for Valentine's projects, and so I wanted to take a tiny break from those colors today and let my mind run wild!

I used some new Hero Arts stamps: for the sky, instead of using my favorite clouds stamp, I decided to use the Reversed Flowers and Leaves Cling. The house is called Home with Flourish. I just can't get enough of all the new house stamps..they are soo much fun to play with!

The tree, was originally a flower from the 'Be Happy' set. I trimmed off the leaves and turned it into a towering tree overlooking the home...just fun!

Won't you be my neighbor2?

Enjoy and have a great day!!

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Paper Source Cardstock, American Girl cardstock.

16 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh how I love this cutie patoutie (sp?) look of your Tiff!!!! I love how you created this happy little scene with all these different stamps. So clever so creative!!!! AND so delightful! I always admire you!Hugs,kathy

Dwita said...

Tiff, it means you are stylish in every way for all your cards. I always adore yours. (what is pattotie?)
This card is very joyful (I think) with the bright colors you used here. Hugs, Dwita.

Dawn said...

Tiff... this is a real cutie... love the whimsical look to it. That "flower tree" is just right for the look.

Nancy said...

What a perfect mix of stamps...you have an amazing ability to see a totally different potential in these stamps. This is a wonderful card, truly unique!

Jen said...

so stinkin' cute! i love the colors and playfulness...so cute!!

Jill said...

LOVE this mix of fun patterns and colors! The flowery sky is just too dang creative! I am always impressed when I visit your blog! All of your styles are fantastic!

Vanessa said...

This is so creative and clever! Love your fun creations - no one else would have the idea to use the stamps this way! So cool!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Dotty Jo said...

Whatever your mood you always make something wonderful Tif! Jo x

Jenyfur said...

How adorable is this! Love the color combo. I have such difficulty with 'scene' cards like this...you did a fantastic job, how inspiring.

wendyp said...

Thats what I love about your work and your blog, Tiffany! You're always changing it up and its always such a delight to check out your latest creation. LOVE the idea of the flower for the tree!!! Super cute and creative!

Sanne said...

Uhh la la.... this is nice. Like those stamps!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is super duper adorable, Tif! Love all the colors and the layer of different stamps! I really admire your creativity!!

ivy said...

love that bee!! and so so imaginative to use that flower as a ginormous tree! love it!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable and love the different bright and cheery colors! What a happy card!

Alice Wertz said...

this is such a fun card, Tif! love the lovely scene that you created! so adorable!!

Cindy Lee said...

This card put a smile on my face! So fun!