Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pillow Box Purse

I LOVE any type of gift box with little handles! So I took this pillow box and turned it into a 'purse' like box:

Pillow Box Purse

I gave her some fun polka dots and a bright orange color......I trimmed a half scalloped sheet of paper and adhered to the top front to make it look like the front flap of a purse.

I finished off my gift box with some flowers, gems, buttons, and butterflies....the bee and trail, tiny little flower, and the sentiment are all rub-ons from October Afternoon.

Hope you enjoy your Sunday!!


Rub-ons: October Afternoon - Cherry Hill.

Paper Source.

Prima Crystals.

White lace trim.

Making Memories Flower Patch.

Pillow Box.

Prima Orange Flower.

17 comments:

Sanne said...

What a beautiful project Tif - thanks for sharing! Had a wonderful Sunday thank you - hope you had too!

Jill said...

Hi Tif! I love this project! All of the patterns and textures go so well together. The orange with polka dots is SUPER fun!

Ann said...

This is SO springy and fun! I love the colors, the dots, the pearls...fantastic creation!

Lucy Abrams said...

Oh this is so sweet Tif - love those rub ons.

Denise said...

Very pretty project! Love the cheerful color combo.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Dawn said...

very pretty Tiff. Such a clever idea.

ivy said...

you go the extra step!! (what's in the box?!)nice presentation!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute, Tif! I love pillow boxes and I love your cute little purse! You are so clever!

Diana said...

This is over the top adorable Tif. A pillow box as a purse...very clever! Love the colors.

Agata said...

Absolutely great and gorgeous! Perfectly finished!

Nancy said...

You just continue to amaze with your wonderful creativity! What a fun and gorgeous project...it's so Tif!

Stamping Cafe said...

Wow, Tif! What can I say... you are just too brilliant, love everything you create!!

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty! love how you decorated this pillow box! such a fun project!

Cindy Lee said...

What a fun project!! It feels like spring!

joslyn said...

such a fun project. love the orange polkadots :) you make such fun things.

Jacqueline said...

Wow, love how you photographed this and that little blue butterfly at the bottom - so gorgeous!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...what a pretty pillow box purse, Tiffany! I love it!!