Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mini Floral Basket

Using up scraps and leftover materials, I hand cut this little basket last night....

Happy Flower Basket

Just something fun for me, no biggie.....I love to cut out my own shapes and objects if I can.....I'm NOT an illustrator by any means, but simple, basic shapes like this basket - I usually go about drawing/doodling on a blank sheet of paper.

And when I get to a point where I kind of like it, then I will trace onto the actual cardstock and trim away!

Super fun to work with the tiny little things in life, it makes me happy! :))

Enjoy!


Materials:

Papers: Me and My Big Ideas, My Mind's Eye, and Making Memories.

Hero Arts Button.

Twine.

Bubblegum pink ribbon.

14 comments:

Julie Batta said...

so cute. the colors are great and that bow with the button looks perfect. i love to use my scissors too, it is so soothing to me.

Virginia L. said...

Your blog is my daily dose of eye candy! Thank YOU so much for providing me the needed boost every day. I can't get enough all the yumminess in this sweet floral basket....Keep making whatever makes you happy :) big hugs!!

Stamping Cafe said...

So adorable and beautiful, Tif! You just have endless creativity, you are amazing!!

Jacqueline said...

How pretty! Your work is so tidy and neat!

ME said...

Thank you, again, for sharing your beautiful ideas with us!

Barbara said...

WOW, this is so pretty!

Dawn said...

super cute Tiff... I wish I could doodle as well as this!!!

Suzanne C said...

What a sweet spring basket! Too cute!

Diana said...

Love these pastels. Especially in the middle of winter!

Rose Ann said...

Your floral basket is so pretty, and colorful!! Love it!!

Jill said...

Such a fun idea! And great basket! I am always impressed with your creations!

Alice Wertz said...

this makes me happy , too!! so super duper cute, Tif!! love it!!

ivy said...

"oh, i just doodled & cut it out....no biggie" what?! it IS a biggie when you (meaning me) can't draw or doodle anything half decent!
you gots talent girl!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute basket! Love your original designs! Would be great for Mother's Day, Easter....love it!!