Two very cute new singles we have for the beginning of January!!
There were so many requests from our Lizzie Anne fans for a boy scout stamp, that LAD heard and granted their wish for one! Yay! And a sweet box of chocolates is just the perfect touch for Valentine's!
Although I do not have a new card to share with you today....I do want to let you know of LOTS of fun and exciting things to come....I'm so excited, can barely stand it really! Our Lizzie Anne Winter Release starts on January 8th! We will previewing new Little Bits sets along with a BRAND NEW PRODUCT....so stay tuned!! You'll love it!
Now on to other fun stuff - my darling blogging buddies Jill and Sanne graciously gave me this blogger award, thank you so much ladies!!
I'm supposed to post 7 interesting facts about myself....hmmm...I'm rather boring, but let's see if I can make something up...LOL.
1. I am allergic to dog and cat hair....when I was dating DH, I came into contact with a lot of animals and had a lot of rashes and itchiness, so much so, that I had to get prescription medicine to fight it...thankfully it went away before our wedding!
2. I LOVE pickles...many of you may already know that...I could eat a whole normal sized jar in less than a week.
3. I love old movies like Alfred Hitchcock or anything with Grace Kelly.
4. I secretly want to be accidentally locked inside of a crafting store after hours....wouldn't that be fun? And so much eye candy?
5. I love fish....my favorite is salmon and I will eat just about any type of fish out there!
6. DH just added this just now - "You're on the computer 24/7."
And....are you ready for this one?
7. I still keep in touch with my Kindergarten teacher....no one believes me when I tell them...but it's true....I was her student in 1975....we have talked on the phone and written letters since 1987.....she has 'watched' me grow up all these years...she is my hero!
By now, I'm sure so many of my blogging friends have received this award, I LOVE YA all!!! Play along with this game if you'd like, I would love to hear more about you.
I have to run off now to a family party! Catch up with you all on Monday! ;)