Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little tree bench...and some CHA info!

Hi all! Some of my readers have encouraged me to continue my week with shaped cards...hehe....I'm sooo easily influenced by my good friends! ;) So here we go with my 3rd card in the series.....

Can you guess which quadrant of the 12 x 12 die cut paper in which I trimmed?

Tree Bench

If you guessed the bottom, right hand corner, you are correct! That's what I LOVE so much about these papers.....they are the best shapes to use in making scrapbook layouts....and so why not turn a portion of it into a mini card as well?!

I used two different stamps from two different sets. The sentiment is from Card Quotations:

Tree Bench2

The darling tree and bench is from Singing in the Rain. I'm imagining my friends and I trying to squeeze ourselves onto that bench. ;) Fun!

Now on to some fun CHA news! Are you going to CHA this week in Anaheim, CA? If you are, join in on the fun and stop by the Lizzie Anne booth #504! There will be many of my teammates there (unfortunately, I will not be attending), and they will be doing FREE makes-and-takes all day long, both Friday and Saturday!! Whohooo....that's January 22nd and 23rd.

There will also be another makes-and-takes session over at the Splitcoaststampers booth...so please take advantage of that if you have some time! Say hello to the girls, you will love them, and meet the co-owners - Tricia and Meridith too!


Stamps: Singing in the Rain and Card Quotations by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Bazzill and Making Memories.

Felt flower: Making Memories.

Twine.

Assorted markers.

Double-sided adhesive squares.

Making Memories button.

Round corner punch.

26 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Adorable Card! Love the sentiment and the stamped image.

paula said...

These shaped cards are wonderful. I love what you have done on this card xoxoxo

Virginia L. said...

Totally sweet! LOVE your shape cards...BTW did you hear my voice in your answering machine today? I was "stalking" you ;)

Lin said...

What a lovely sentiment this is! And your card reflects it so nicely! So glad you decided to continue these shaped cards, they are so fun and different! Hugs, my friend!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is fabulous, Tif! What a good idea to tune these paper into cards! What can I say, you totally ROCK!!

Julie Batta said...

Wow, Tiffany!! That card is beautiful and I love the colors you picked, you are so good at that. So glad you decided to continue with the shaped cards.

Janetcraft said...

wow, great shape card, Tif!! I love the details you put into it.

donna mikasa said...

Another beauty! I'm lovin' your shaped cards! And I love that little bench and sentiment, too...cute!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful card! Love it! And I wish I could go to a CHA one day!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Maylee said...

Gorgeous shape card Tiff!

What do you mean you're not going to CHA?! Wish I could go...

Dawn said...

Beautifully shaped card Tiff... lovin' these cards

Jane said...

just BEAUTIFUL! LOVE everything about it!

Lucy Abrams said...

Gorgeous card - loving all your shaped cards - keep em coming Tif. :)

Be(e) said...

Beautiful card! I love your stamping and the colors you've chosen.

Diana said...

So special. Thanks for sharing!

Jenyfur said...

This is terrific! I so need to do shapes more, I'm just not confident I could do something as wonderful as this! *love*

Sanne said...

Uuuhhh Tif clever design - love it!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Tif, what a cutie! Adorable image and sweet colours, just love all these shaped cards! Jo x

Cindy Lee said...

This is darlingggg! Love the stamped image! Too cute!! I never thought that these paper can be turn into cards. Now you make me look at it at a different way :) Way to go!!!

Karen from MI said...

YOU'RE SO SWEET, TIF! I'm SMILING BIG while reading your blog! I can just "hear" you talking. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card! How you come up with these FANTASTIC designs, DAY AFTER DAY, is beyond me. THANKS for always sharing your TALENT with all of us and keeping us inspired. I know that I drool over ALL of your cards and projects. It's like going to some CUTE, SWEET SHOP in a trendy little village! Love, Karen xoxoxo

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE this Card Tif....just PERFECT in Every Way!!!

Dwita said...

Tiff, this card is really beautiful The sentiment is really true...

Rose Ann said...

So pretty and so sweet, Tiffany!! I love the shape, pretty papers, and adorable scene!!

Alice Wertz said...

super sweet card! love those yummy colors and of course the shape!!

ivy said...

great putting together the different PPs and the shape of the card is refreshing!

joslyn said...

love this! but i love all your stuff!