Monday, January 25, 2010

Little chickies...

This is a very simple card that I made purely for my own personal enjoyment, using October Afternoon's Cherry Hill Collection:

cherry hill enjoy

Aren't these little chickies cute? I love them...they make me happy and smile, don't they look in love....or they are just chit-chattin' away like crazy....if they are girls....lol.....these are rub-ons and are part of the 'Hens in the cupboard' set.

The papers I also used from another October Afternoon stack.

I hope you enjoy the card, and that you have some time on your hands to just simply make something that makes you smile!


Materials used:

Rub-ons: Cherry Hill by October Afternoon.

Papers: Martha Stewart, and Ducks in a Row/OA.

Making Memories button.

Bright orange ribbon.

Heart punch.

Double sided adhesive.

Round corner punch.

17 comments:

Savitri said...

How GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE this card! BEUTIFUL!

Virginia L. said...

SIMPLY DELIGHTFUL!!!!!!I called you this evening, but no one was home...so I didn't leave a message :(

Kathy said...

Oh Tiff I wish I had a way with words like you do...you just leave the best comments that match your paper crafting skills...in other words..they rock. I love this card and these adorable love birds! They certainly look twitterpated. Hugs to you sista! xoKathy

Cindy Lee said...

Ohhhh!!! I love this card, Tif!!! It's calling my name!! Can you hear it??? lol :)

donna mikasa said...

Love those little chickies! What I really love is visiting your blog and seeing your work...that makes me smile!

Diana said...

ADORABLE little birdies! This is just so sweet!

Sanne said...

Cute as can be - love those little love birds .0)

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Tif.....Love this GORGE Card!!

Deirdre said...

Love it... so cute.... fun chicks...

Dotty Jo said...

Oh Tif, yet another fabulous card! Jo x

Stamping Cafe said...

This is simply gorgeous, Tif!! I have the paper and stamps too, I'm saving them... don't know why! :) Love your use of the rub on, you ROCK!!

Suzanne C said...

Cute as can be! Love the adorable chicks.

Rose Ann said...

Your little chickies are so cute, and I love your heart with the button!!

Brenda Urbanik said...

Another beautiful creation! You are really inspiring. Stunning!!!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet! love that you enjoy making this card so much! that makes it extra sweet! =)

ivy said...

i love those chickies!!

Barbara said...

Cute indeed! I love the colours and the white space! Sweet!