Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's not all black and white...

I loved using these 3 colors together....black, white, and a hint of chartreuse.....or you might call it celery:

black white silhouette

I triple layered the butterfly for fun:

black white silhouette2

The three stamps I used include: Antique Engravings, Silhouette Meadow Flowers, and Valentine Sayings!

Enjoy!

Boy, we are all up so late this morning, lots to do but it was really nice sleeping in, some weekends, you just need to.....will be off to a birthday party soon! Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Prima Pearls.

HA Soft Leaf Shadow Ink.

Leaf vine ribbon.

Chartreuse satin ribbon.

16 comments:

Jill said...

So pretty! I just can't get over your talent! Every time I visit your blog-o I am blown away by another marvelous creation! Love the dimension and the triple layered butterfly is perfect!

Lin said...

I call it spring green.....and I LOVE this card!! I need to play with that stamp some more.

Jenyfur said...

Oh my word, Tiffany! This is so, so, so lovely! It occured to me that you don't have my address. :) :) :) Seriously, it's gorgeous.

Sanne said...

Wow wow wow Tif!!!!!! Gorgeous. Love the way you did your butterfly.

Jacqueline said...

Such style! Simply stunning!

Rose Ann said...

This is just gorgeous, Tiffany...and I love the pop of green!!

Alice Wertz said...

simply gorgeous!! i just adore your style, Tif!! yum!! =)

Virginia L. said...

SO VERY elegant! This card is like breath of fresh air...LOVE it, Tif!

Maylee said...

So beautiful Tiffany! Love the pop of the green and the layering of the butterflis!

Dotty Jo said...

very stylish Tif, love it! Jo x

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW... this is totally stunning, Tif!! Love the green and black together, so elegant!

wendyp said...

That black and white with the pop of green is stunning!!! LOVE it!!!

Jane said...

LOVE this card! the colours are yummy!

Cindy Lee said...

This is so elegant!! It caught my eye right away!! And the layered butterflies are so gorgeous!

Suzanne C said...

Stunning! The black and white makes it elegant and the green color just makes it really pop!

donna mikasa said...

Did you lengthen this image, too? So striking with the black and white and touch of celery! Plus your embellies and that gorgeous bow!