Monday, January 11, 2010

I wouldn't lie to you...

Here is a really simple and cute favor box that you can also create for a handful of children this Valentine's:

Lion Mini Treat Box

The sentiment says, "I'm not lion...you're the best!" If I know or think I will mass produce a design for Valentine's, then I make it somewhat simple. More time consuming projects are usually kept in mind for only teachers, aides, bus drivers, etc....because you won't likely have as many to make.

I also stamped a smaller heart candies stamp at the bottom corner of the box:

Lion Mini Treat Box2

The pink heart shaped paper and red paper is from LAD's A Little Love Digital Paper line.

Have a great Monday! I love Mondays! ;)

Stamps and Digital Papers: A Little Love - Lizzie Anne Designs.

Plain, pocketbook favor box.

Heart-shaped chocolate button.

Memories Ink Brown.

Twine.

Scallop punches.

Cardstock: Paper Source.

18 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute,Tif! Lovin' all your LAD projects! You should open an Etsy store! Cute, cute, cute!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Adorable Tif- you are so clever. I agree - Etsy is calling out for you.

Maylee said...

This is adorable! Love the cute sentiment.

Taylor said...

This is DARLING!!! Where did you get the box pattern? You make the sweetest goodies - you should totally open an Etsy shop!!!

Sanne said...

Uuuhhh what a fine little project Tif - love it!

Dawn said...

Another cutie Tiff.... I love the sentiment

Jill said...

Your Valentine's projects have just been SOO amazing! Very creative and such great gift ideas!

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

Very adorable, and not too 'girly', if you know what I mean!

Nancy said...

There is just nothing else to say....you are a genius and I love all your projects. This one simply too cute and perfect!

calendula said...

Sooooo cute :)
Thanks for inspiration!

Diana said...

ADORABLE Tif! What a great project!

Jenyfur said...

adorable! the little candy stamp in the corner is the perfect touch. love this. altered projects are really challenging for me but i might be able to tackle this! thanks for the inspiration!

Rose Ann said...

I love your adorable treat box!! Such a cute and wonderful idea!!

ivy said...

what a cute little treat box.......i'll order 33 of those!!

Suzanne C said...

Oh so adorable! Love the little lion and the gift bag. Cute!

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOO Cute....Love this!!!

Cindy Lee said...

This is ADORABLE!! Yes, I agree! You should open a store at Etsy!

Alice Wertz said...

this is super cute, Tif! LOVE the lion image, so adorable!