Monday, January 18, 2010

I think I'm really in the mood....

....for different shaped cards today! I'm back, once again, with another fun shape (hey, maybe I will make that my theme this week, we'll see).

Love Ya!

I've been having a blast digging through my supplies and using mostly all scraps to make the last few cards that you have seen on my blog....this card above utilizes a Making Memories journaling note....from a Spring collection - I thought I'd turn it into a Valentine look.

I simply trimmed the journaling paper and pasted it onto a chocolate colored card base, trimmed the cardstock into the exact shape and then added my stamping and embellies.

Super fun using this scalloped square chipboard and a large asterisk chipboard:

Love Ya!2


Enjoy!

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Making Memories, Bazzill, Paper Source, and Papertrey Ink.

Prima: ribbons and gem.

Heart punches.

Making Memories chipboards.

Flowers (unknown).

22 comments:

Lin said...

You are making some fun shaped cards, and I think this would be a good theme for the week! Love the pink and browns here!

Julie Batta said...

wow, tiffany!! absolutely fabulous. you totally need to make this a theme week, i would be loving it.

donna mikasa said...

Heeee! Love the mixture of shapes and textures! It's such a treat to visit your blog every day and see what you create....

paula said...

Tiffany I love what you have created. That card is beautiful.

Virginia L. said...

Love your yummy shape cards! They are super cute and original---yup, that's YOU, Tiff! CREATIVE and ORIGINAL!!

Cindy Lee said...

This shape card is superb!! Is it from Making Memories? I have it too but different color :) Love the elements on the card!

And thanks for the sweet comment that you leave for me regarding my backache. I truly appreciate it!! You are the sweetest bloggy friend!! Hugs to ya!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh my, Tif! I love everything about this!! You just have endless ideas, don't you?!!! You ROCK!!

Dotty Jo said...

What a great shaped card Tif! Love your colours and all the details - sweeeeet! Jo x

Be(e) said...

I love the shape again. Beautiful colorscheme and details.

Jane said...

Just GORGEOUS!!

Vanessa said...

Shape cards are so fun! And yours is wonderful!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Tomo H. said...

Wow! Tif, this is so PRETTY!!! Amazing details!!! Love this. :)

Taylor said...

this is too adorable! I love the shapes you make - I'm totally afraid to try it!

Diana said...

Such a nice design! And....you know how WE love PINK!

Kit said...

Beautiful card. You have such a fresh clean style :o)

Kit x

Maylee said...

What a fun card, this is perfect for V-day. Beautiful color combo!

pia overgaard said...

You sure knows how to dig out the best scraps and put them together to something stunning! Wow! Beautiful Tif.

Jill said...

So delicate and pretty! Love the shape, too! You are the master of all styles!!! :)

Suzanne C said...

Love the layers and shapes you incorporated so brilliantly into a lovely card!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...this shaped card is very beautiful as well!! I love the pretty colors too!!

Alice Wertz said...

I am loving your shape card, Tif!! this is so beautiful!

ivy said...

i have some of their journaling notes too. haven't really done anything with them yet....thanks for the idea!