Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good things come in 3's?

How about 3 flowers? I LOVE circle, scallop cards, but for this one, I decided to fold it in half....and now it makes a small note/enclosure card that you can attach to a gift:

Three little flowers

The center stem I made by simply hand drawing faux, stitched lines....easy and fun! Don't you just love that sentiment?

And my next card has 3 cute little umbrellas:

Three umbrellas

The sentiment that goes with this card:

Three umbrellas2


Have a great day everyone! Don't forget to come back on Friday as we are unveiling the new February Mix for Lizzie Anne, yay!!

Stamps: Card Quotations and Spring Rain by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Cardstock: Paper Source, Me and My Big Ideas.

Martha Stewart Edge Punch.

Prima.

Kraft.

Scallop punch.

Small blue buttons.

Turquoise ribbon.

Twine.

14 comments:

Barbara said...

These are both so pretty but I LOVE the umbrellas! What a wonderful mix of colours!
:-)

Rose Ann said...

Both are so very pretty and creative, Tiffany!! I just love them!!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous Tif! I like both cards but your first card is just amazing! everyone should laugh until their cheeks hurt!!!! Jo x

Deirdre said...

Tiffany, beautiful cards - love them all and amazing sentiments. Adore the umbrellas... will be back on Friday!

Virginia L. said...

Love your creationss, Tiff! These colors and composition are FABULOUS!! Such delightful cards!!

Taylor said...

I love these! That banner you made on the umbrella card is stunning!

Sanne said...

two very special designs - like the idea of the first one (half circle) and those umbrellas are just wonderful!

Jill said...

I LOVE the quote on the umbrella card! Each one of your creations is so unique! I am amazed at the amount of simply fabulous ideas you come up with!

Stamping Cafe said...

Awesome cards, Tif! Especially the scallop one, so beautiful! You never run out of ideas, do you?! :)

Vanessa said...

Love the flower card!!! So unique! And the umbrellas are adorable!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Cindy Lee said...

I enjoyed looking at the lovely cards you made!!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable cards and love those umbrellas.. They are just too cute.

Alice Wertz said...

LOVE those sentiments!!!! wonderful cards and that half circle card is sooooo fun!!

donna mikasa said...

LOVE the three umbrellas! It's my name!
(Mi=three; kasa=umbrella) And that sentiment is too cute! Love it!!