Friday, January 29, 2010

Glittery Butterflies...

I got to play with some butterflies today.....hey, that's me.....that's my nickname in Vietnamese....a butterfly!

So glad

In case you're interested, 'Buom' in Vietnamese means butterfly.....a name given to me when I started to learn to walk.....funny story...I did a layout about this story long ago, I'll have to dig out that LO again.

I used two Hero Arts sets: Antique Engravings and Huge Hugs!

It's Friday....hooray......have a good one and enjoy your weekend!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: DCWV - Garden Party.

Diamond Stickles - Christmas Red and Purple.

Prima pearls.

Round corner punch.

Stazon Jet Black Ink.

17 comments:

Julie Batta said...

You had me at butterflies. :o) Love your card, Tiffany. Those butterflies are purely delicious.

Virginia L. said...

Your card got me all fluttering :) SO beautiful with the glittery edges! You rock with the butterflies card...because you ARE a buom!!

Jill said...

I love those butterflies! So bright and fun, just like you!!! :)

Dawn said...

Super card Tiff. Love the red butterfly - all sprakley and bright

Stamping Cafe said...

Always love seeing your butterfly card, Tif!! Totally gorgeous as always!!

Have a beautiful weekend!!

Sanne said...

Hey Buom! What a sweet tell about your name and I think Butterfly suit you so well dear! Great card - love butterflies (as you might have guess by now ;0)
Enjoy your day!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful background and lovely butterflies.

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous and sweet Tif! Jo x

Diana said...

Beautiful card and message Tiffany

Janetcraft said...

I am impressed with your butterflies on variety of patterns and with amazing colors.

Vanessa said...

Oh, glittery goodness! Love this gorgeous card! And your October Afternoon cards are adorable!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

donna mikasa said...

Love your glittery butterflies, and how they represent your nickname....cute!

Ann said...

Those butterflies are gorgeous!

ivy said...

gorgeous!

Cindy Lee said...

This card is is so beautiful!! Can I call you Buom?? :)

Jacqueline said...

This is a stunner, I love this one!

Rose Ann said...

I love your story...and your butteries are beautiful!!