Saturday, January 2, 2010

Floral Heart Vase

A fun project you can make for a special girlfriend or any lady in your life! I made the flowers from the heart stamp in the January Monthly Mix from Lizzie Anne:

Heart Florals Vase2

You'll need floral wire, green floral tape, a glass vase, some ribbon, some assorted notepapers for the tiny enclosure card, markers, twine, and decorative stick pins.

What's also fun about this project, is you can stash goodies at the bottom of the vase. Anything you desire.....some chocolate candies, a little piece of jewelry, or a secret note. Put in some wonderful bath soaps, or tuck in some faux pearls as an accent. Just have fun with it! :)

So didn't I tell you I have more birthdays coming up? I won't bore you with too many gift wrappings, but here's another quick one I finished up today. It was sooo hot today in our area, that I was really in the mood for something fun, super bright, and something that definitely reminded me of spring!

Spring Bouquet

Even though this gift is for a 2 yr. old baby girl, I just wasn't in the mood for a baby theme....really, I wasn't. Sometimes, you just get tired of wrapping baby gifts in all pink and blue, so I needed something different, but something that still says GIRLY and HAPPY! :)

My favorite is the orange mixed in with bright chartreuse and light yellow, I, once, was not a big fan of orange, but it has really grown on me!

Spring Bouquet2


Have a great day! I'll see you all next week!


Stamps: From the Heart - Lizzie Anne Designs.

Floral wire.

Green floral tape.

Small glass vase.

Twine.

White organdy ribbon.

Red grosgrain ribbon.

Heart stick pins.

16 comments:

Lin said...

What a lovely springy post, Tif! I LOVE the heart flowers, and your idea to put a little something down inside the vase! Must remember that!

Jill said...

I love your projects! Your wrapping is unbelievely GORGEOUS!!! You have another amazing talent! :) There is a little something on my blog for you, my friend. ;)

Jenyfur said...

Oh my, gorgeous! And so clever.

joslyn said...

cute vase of flowers. i am ready for spring! i love non baby colors for baby gifts. so cute.

Stamping Cafe said...

Totally gorgeous, Tif! Love your heart flowers, you are awesome!

Nancy said...

My goodness, Tif, you just put me to shame. I have a hard time remembering birthdays, let alone creating the beautiful wrappings and all. That vase of heart flowers is amazing, too! Perfect time for some hearts and flowers.
Hope your cold is easing up a bit......and didn't we have lovely weather today?

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous, Tiff! Your ideas are amazing! Love all your wonderful creations!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Sanne said...

Woooow Tif - you surely know how to decorate a gift - could you by any chance send one for me - lol

Jump to my blog I have an award for you!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous!!!!!! These are beautiful, so fresh and spring-like! Jo x

Diana said...

Ooooh, especially love your wrapped package Tif!

Nancy said...

I just love these lovely spring colors, especially since it is 30 degrees outside right now where I live! Your vase of hearts is just adorable too!

Virginia L. said...

You make these flowers so beautifully with all the vibrant colors! I'm BACK now... miss you!

Suzanne C said...

The package is lovely with the bright and cheery colors! Love the heart bouquet in the vase. Too pretty!

rabslove said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I thought the flowers on the present are real :)

ivy said...

it was super hot wasn't it?!

loving the orange too. and with the lime green---screams summer!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! those are so pretty Tif! you do amazing things with flowers!! love them!!