Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tinkering around with the bloggie....and a new look for 2010!

So I have a little time on my hands right now...I've been re-vamping my blog...cleaning up categories, changed my profile a bit.....and I've decided to pick a brand new header and matching buttons to the right navigation bar....something that will be a definite fixture for a while, a more permanent one for at least the first half of the year, and I may change it to another header by July 2010....just simplifying!

I must admit, it was great fun changing my header to match the seasons each month! That was a blast.

I'm looking forward to a fresh new start and I can tell you now there will be lots of fun designing to be had in the months to come, I can't wait!

Hope you enjoy! Take care all!

10 comments:

Kathy said...

I always love your tinkering Tiff...so pretty and fresh. My dd has been after me for a new look. I love all the flowers in your side bar too. Thanks for a year of constant inspiration and I cherish the creative and kind person that you are! Hugs and Merriest wishes! Kathy

Virginia L. said...

Kathy just took all the words from MY mouth!! But I will tell you again and again....I always ADORE your blog banners and I will want to change mine after the holiday! Thank you for the inspiration and sweet feedback for me! Wishing you and family a MERRIEST Christmas and A happy New Year!! xoxoxo

Jane said...

Love the new look! Merry Christmas and God bless you and your family....and all you hold dear to your heart!
xo

Alice Wertz said...

lovely new look, Tiffany! love the cute and clean look! have a very merry Christmas!

ME said...

Yet again, WONDERFUL!

dustypenny said...

Looks great, Tiffany!

Jill said...

Love the new look! Your blog is always so beautiful! Merry, merry Christmas!!

donna mikasa said...

LOOOOVE your blog's new look--so fresh and clean!
It's always such a pleasure to visit your blog and see your wonderful creations and awesome photos!

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hugs!

ivy said...

love the new look! nice & fresh! i should really revamp mine but don't even know where to start!

Diana said...

Always love your blog updates. Keeps eveything fresh.