Friday, December 11, 2009

RSCC #20

Hi all! Wow! It's been a really long time since I've played along with Dawn McVey's Raspberry Color Challenge....let's see, I think I played with her 3rd one and now she is up to no. 20!!! Wow, where has the time gone???

Here is my card using the above color scheme:

Wishing you sunshine

It's a tad hard to see the light aqua on the umbrella, but you get the idea! It's for fun, I love it! I used my all time favorite Scattered Showers set and the Flourish set that I've had for a while now!

At the bottom end of the umbrella tail, I added a little hand cut 'scarf' that is supposed to be flying in the wind? Do you do that to your umbrella? I used to know a girl who would dress up her umbrella like that! A little quaint and dainty touch.

Just a super fun card and the colors are so warm and soothing.....very intriguing colors!

Thanks for peeking in!


Stamps: Papertrey Ink.

Papers: Martha Stewart and Bazzill.

Large 2" chocolate satin ribbon.

Large Scallop die shape.

Martha Stewart Floral edge punch.

23 comments:

Kate W. said...

Your card is ever so stunning! The ribbon trailing from the umbrella handle is briliant!!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the scarf! LOVE the punched edge! Pretty card!

Lin said...

Sweet, Tif! It's nice to see something besides Christmas cards for a change!! LOVE that border punch!

Jen said...

all i can say is YUM! fresh, beautiful and so happy!!

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

That is beautiful...like everything you do!

Tammy said...

I really love the dimension that scarf adds!! Great card!

Virginia L. said...

WELL...you used all the yummy colors so beautifully! I love the design! Elegant!

ivy said...

love the earthy colors!

Maylee said...

Wow, this is soooo preeeetty!

Dawn said...

Very sweet Tiff... love the scarf fluttering in the wind... a very clever touch.

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card Tif, love that set too! Love the ribbon on the umbrella handle, such a cute touch.
Didn't have highlights at the hairdressers in the end, instead I went a shade darker! Jo x

Alice Wertz said...

YUM!!!! LOVE this Tiffany!! I love those colors and love how you put them together!! don't think i'll have time to do this one though.... still working on my holiday cards... love your beautiful beautiful card!!!

Jill said...

WOW! This is simply amazing! I love all of the little details, like the ribbon from the umbrella handle! You are soooooo talented!!

Kelly Booth said...

PERFECT for Dawns Challenge...Love this card Tif!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, Tif! Love the way you use the colors, beautiful design!! Love it!

Nancy said...

Perfect theme for our weather today! What a gorgeous card, you used the challenge colors perfectly!

donna mikasa said...

Love that hint of aqua from the ribbon!
This card is absolutely stunning, Tif....love it!

Jane said...

Gorgeous! love it!

Jacqueline said...

What a gorgeous card, you have such style!

resmith said...

Great card! Love that touch of ribbon flowing from the umbrella.

Andrea M said...

I'll have to mirror everyone else's sentiments - this is absolutely stunning! It's so clean and tidy and so GORGEOUS. I LOVE the scarf blowing in the wind - so cute :) Fantastic job!

terisplace said...

Hi Tiffany,
What a pretty card. I like the design, the feel and just everything about it.

Hey, are you submitting to Paper Crafts magazine? If not, please consider it. You have a really nice style.

Teri

Julie Batta said...

Great card, Tiffany, love it. I love the design of it and that big, beautiful bow.