Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Red Hot Dress...

....lol.....isn't it always a struggle to come up with a catchy title sometimes? I'm being silly today! Here's just a really super fun and happy card for my day:

Flamenco Dancer

My color scheme for this card is chocolate, persimmon red, light banana, cream, and light pink. I used some cute little Hero Arts stamps: the girl is called Flamenco Dancer; the sentiment is from the Huge Hugs set; and the Heart Flourishes is a large background cling!

I so love this sentiment:

Flamenco Dancer2

And it definitely reminds me that I need to always do this more!!! Each and every day, no matter how tough life gets, just get that smile on my face! ;)

Hope it puts one on yours! Have a happy day, everyone!

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Paper Source.

Making Memories.

15 comments:

Sanne said...

What a "hot" card Tif.....love your flamengo dancer! Great, fresh design!

Jenyfur said...

I thought YOU got a new dress! :) Great card (as usual)!

Maylee said...

Love this cheerful card Tiff!

Denise said...

This card is so sweet! Love the pearls.
Have a Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Denise

Dawn said...

Love the bright colours Tiff... and the background stamp is so sharp...love it.

Karen from MI said...

Hi Tiffy! What a SWEET card! I LOVE the feel that I get when I look at your design and the way that you colored in the little girl's dress...........just the right amount of "flair" for this little BEAUTY You certainly have a way for mixing your patterns and stamps......always PERFECT and always, "TIFFANY"!
Lots of LOVE, Karen xoox

Stamping Cafe said...

What a beautiful and sweet card, Tif! I adore your style, you are super talented!! Sorry, I haven't been visiting for a few days, super sick here!

Wish you and your family a very happy, healthy, and wonderful 2010!!

Diana said...

Oh, she is ADORABLE Tiffany. Great design!

Dotty said...

I love your bright and cheery card. The saying is great.

joslyn said...

really cute. love your creations lately.

Jill said...

Just can't get enough of this card! Love all of the flowers!!

donna mikasa said...

Olé! That flamenco dancer is too cute! And now I need that sentiment set....thanks for the enabling!

ivy said...

i love her! so perfect tif!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful coloring on your dancer and the colors and patterns make it such a beautiful card!

Alice Wertz said...

very lovely card, Tiffany! love it!