Monday, December 7, 2009

Pretty in Pink Holiday!

Once again, I just had to make a holiday card with pastel colors! I sooo love the non-traditional colors and I plan on making a few more to send out!

Pastel Joy

This is also for the fun challenge at Hero Arts - I'm drawing inspiration from the cute little sneak peek #6 with all the yummy spring time/pastel colors and the new sneak peek blinkie in purple, yellow, and pinkish hues! I love it! Aren't those sneak peeks just darling!

And here, I used one of Jane's fabulous handmade Fimo buttons:

Pastel Joy2


Enjoy! It is a soaking wet, very rainy day here and I think that is the PERFECT excuse for me to stay inside and craft!! Stay warm everyone!

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Bazzill.

Martha Stewart Punches.

Prima.

Bubblegum pink satin ribbon.

Jane Beljo's Fimo button.

Marvy circle punch.

Karen Neuberger patterned papers.

19 comments:

Julie Batta said...

how cute is that card. i also love the nontraditional colors and you rocked it. also loving that ornament border punch. you are going to make me go broke wanting all of these great punches. :o)

Dotty Jo said...

How wonderful Tif, and such sweet colours! Love everything about this - gorgeous!

Jane said...

I just LOVE the non traditions colours and your design ROCKS!

Stamping Cafe said...

Love pastel colors Christmas, So beautiful! Your design always ROCK!!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful soft colors! I spotted a Jane's Fimo button!! beautiful card!!

Jill said...

So soft and pretty! Love this!

Kelly Booth said...

WOWZER...your cards are SOOOOOO Pretty Tif!!!! Love this.....

Virginia L. said...

I....'m...dreaming..of a ....P-INK Christ-mas!!! This is what I would dream about, Tif!

Dawn said...

Tiff... just love the no traditional colours on this one... so delicate. Perfect as usual.... and Jane's buttons are awesome

donna mikasa said...

Soooo sweet, Tif! I love those colors, especially the trees! Sweetest card, ever!

Suzanne C said...

Ohh... This is soooo... pretty. I love the pastels they are so refreshing. Lovely design.

Denise said...

So Beautiful! Love the pink.

Diana said...

Beautifully unexpected colors!

Janetcraft said...

I really love the colors and the puncher pattern goes so well with the card..Dashing and lovely card, Tif!!

ME said...

BELLA!

ivy said...

love the colors and texture!

Rose Ann said...

Such beautiful colors and texture, Tiffany!! I love the pearls and button too!!

Sanne said...

Amazing - love the soft tone on tone in this!

Vanessa said...

Adorable!!! Love the colours!!!

Hugs,
Vanessa