Sunday, December 6, 2009

Penguin craze.....

Yesterday, I got to have some cool crafting time with my little niece......love to craft with children because they really are so curious, they LOVE to learn and watch what you are doing....it was really fun....we both got into it and so I decided my theme for these cards would be whimsical, fun natured, and for kids:

Balancing Penguins

I can't resist penguins, and they are all so cute! Don't you just love that sentiment? This is a single penguin stamp and I simply stamped them to topple on each other's head!

Balancing Penguins2

Got to play around with a new MS punch...I really love this curvy flower punch, I think it will be great for Mother's Day cards or any cards and layouts that require that feminine touch.

And here is another penguin card, a whole singing family:

snow business

Just fun and very simple!! Here - I used my MS ornament punch at the bottom and I just love this punch! I plan on making a ton of mini cards with this punch when I have all my supplies ready....

Hope to do some more holiday shopping if I can get some time in today, yesterday I was able to complete some shopping but for just one person....lol!!!


Stamps: Stampendous and Inkadinkadoo.

Papers: Bazzill.

MS ornament and floral border punches.

MS Leaf punch.

16 comments:

Maylee said...

Cute, cute, cute Tiffany! Love those punches. I'm sure your niece had a wonderful time too.

Jenyfur said...

Oh I LOVE! The borders are such a great touch. Lovin' the penguins, too. You're a pro, girl!

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute...Looks like a Fun time...I Love the little penguins!!

Jill said...

So cute! I love all of the penguins and they look great with those bright, fun colors!

Jane said...

You are on FIRE my friend!!!! WOW!

Lucy Abrams said...

Oh so CUTE Tiff - love those balancing penguins.

Virginia L. said...

Love the colors and design. Sounds like a FAB time to me with your niece! I like to craft with children, too....as long as they don't use glitter (LOL).I love the border punch as it give such a special touch! AWESOME cards, Tif!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh so cute, Tif! Love those little penguins! Glad you had fun with your niece!

Dawn said...

Just sweet. Love the penguins.

Lin said...

Such cute penguins, and those punches are pretty special too!!

Jen said...

tiff, oh my. i love these!! the borders are so great!! love the stacked penguins...SO cute!!!

ivy said...

you had a crafty weekend! fun a punch! cute penguins!

donna mikasa said...

Gosh, those border punches are awesome! They really add to the tag, along with the cheery colors....

Alice Wertz said...

those are sooooooo cute Tiffany!!! love penguins!! so glad you had fun crafting with you niece!! =)

Cindy Lee said...

These are cute!! After looking at yours, I think I should make a penquin card :)

Suzanne C said...

The penguins are adorable and the colors are so much fun because you mixed in so many bright and cheery colors!