Thursday, December 24, 2009

Owl Birthday....

I have soo many birthdays coming up in January all the way up til, well....pretty much, every month until Sept....lol.....and that's not just family, but lots of friends and former co-workers....I would have to say the first 3 months of the year is pretty busy with celebrations!

Here's a fun birthday card I made using the adorable owl from the January Mix set:

Birthday Owl

He is a cutie pie and I love him holding the balloon like that!! I also used a floral stamp to make the background on the top note die.

Paired the image with some very bright and colorful hues to complete my card:

Birthday Ow2l

Enjoy! And how many birthdays do you have coming up?? And who says it calms down after the holidays are over...hehehe......just too much fun! ;)

Stamps: From the Heart by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Assorted colored papers.

Prima.

Crimson grosgrain ribbon.

Round corner punch.

Marvy circle and scallop punches.

5 comments:

ivy said...

love how you used top note and the happy birthday embossed folder! isn't it sometimes more fun creating with limited choices? LMK if you want to come over to CB more!!
cute card & love the owl!

donna mikasa said...

Now how did you know to do that with the die cut piece? I wouldn't have thought of doing that in a zillion years!! I'm gonna try and remember your "Tiffany sketch" for future use.....genius! I love it!!!

Jill said...

Love these bright colors! Such a fun, unique design, too!

Suzanne C said...

Love the bright colors on this fun and happy card.

Alice Wertz said...

love the colors and design! such a sweet birthday card, Tiffany!